𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼: apologies

Yoon Maeri turn around and sees unamused look from everyone except Nam-ra and Suhyeok

Yoon Maeri turn around and sees unamused look from everyone except Nam-ra and Suhyeok. Suhyeok has an angry expression. Maeri knew she's in deep shit seeing Suhyeok's look directed on her and can't help but to cleared her throat and waved awkwardly.

Maeri saw Cheong-san's, Suhyeok's, Hee-seung's and On-jo's face and knew she is dead since Cheong-san and On-jo mentally promise to take care of the girl after Ms. Park left and Hee-seung felt like the need to take care of her and sees their look. Maeri has been slain...

Maniac!!!!!

The others already notice Nayeon and can't help but be shock at the sight of the girl who immediately stood awkwardly, looking at the ground on shame not uttering a single word which is a miracle for them.

"Hey guys? I didn't know you all are awake." Maeri blurted out but Suhyeok's expression didn't flatten out. Maeri turn to Nayeon and spoke. "You know what? I forgot something, I'm gonna go get it. Bye."

Maeri tried to runaway but a hand caught her jacket, turning around and sees Suhyeok holding her collar. "You're not going anywhere anymore until you tell us why did you go outside when you promise me you wouldn't."

Maeri knew Suhyeok didn't take well to the people who broke their promise on him and she knew he wouldn't forgive her that fast.

Suhyeok pulled Maeri to there spot that become his worst nightmare cause it's where earlier Hee-seung is and the worst of it was the fact that everyone caught them embracing each other.

"Why don't you start explaining to me where did you go?." Suhyeok asked Maeri calmly that terrified her inside.

"I went to the cafeteria to get us some food." Dae-su's voice interrupted her and repeat what Maeri just told Suhyeok minutes ago.

"What did you just say?." Dae-su asked.

"What?."

"I asked what did you just say not minutes ago?." Dae-su wanted to confirm his thoughts that will mentally and emotionally make him happy.

"I said what." Maeri answered making Dae-su to facepalm.

"No! Before that." Dae-su complain.

"Oh! I got food." Maeri told him making him squeal like a baby and wanted to asked where's the food but a deadly and dangerous glare from Suhyeok make him backed away in fear.

"Maeri!." Suhyeok warned the petite girl who look at him in a sad pout with her eyes watering and looking like a puppy.

Suhyeok's expression finally softened at the sight of her before calmly speaking. "Just say the word, sorry and you can go now."

Maeri stand up and answered him. "Thank you and you're forgiven." Suhyeok look confuse with the others can't help but let out a chuckle at him being sump at the witty girl that's for sure.