Meeting of Characters

A year had past since Bendy, Boris, Cuphead, Mugman, and Felix had found all the parts of the Ink Machine. They were able to fix the machine, cure the ink illness, and defeated the devil once and for all.

Right now they are the circus. Bendy, Boris, and Felix were there hanging out with Mickey Mouse, his brother Oswald and his 420 children, Donald, and Goofy.

Meanwhile Cuphead and Mugman were at the casino with their father, Black Hat and their uncle, Flug. After the defeat of the devil Black Head now owns the place along side his brother. The other employees, Alice, Willen, and Polly are out doing their jobs.

Everyone were enjoying their time when a strange portal open behind and suck them in. When they woke up they found themselves in a movie theater. "Where are we?" Cuphead ask as their father make sure they are ok. Oswald was looking for his kids who were nowhere.

Suddenly they heard a laugh. Everyone prepare to fight when someone appear out of the shadow. It was young girl. "Who are you?" Bendy ask. "Hello there," the girl answer, "I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you."

"Um. Nice to meet you, too." Mickey said but still confuse. "Hey what's the big idea." Donald yelled. "Yeah why are we here." Felix ask. The girl, Lucy laugh some more before answer, "because I have something interesting for you to react to.".

This made everyone more confused. "You see there is a alternative universe about Bendy and his friends." Lucy explain. "An alternative universe about us?" Boris ask. "Yep, it's called Bendy and the Ink Machine."

This cause everyone to have more questions. Another world about Bendy? Also another Ink Machine? "So do you want to see it?" Lucy ask. After a few moments everyone agree. "All right!" Lucy said excitedly, "Let's get started."