Moving Pictures Part One

"What is thing!" Everyone yelled to Lucy. "This," she said, "is a video game." Everyone stay silent until Cuphead spoke up. "We know that but why?" he asks. "I just think that it will be better for you to get the answers you seek by seeing it from a person first point of view." she answer.

Everyone looks at one another. It's true. With most of the story being told by a game with a first point-of-view, it will be like they are the person. Everyone agrees. "How is getting the controller first?" Cuphead asks. "I think Felix should first." Lucy said. "Why me?" the cat asked.

"Because like you, the main character wants to find answers in this first chapter." the girl answered. After thinking for a moment, Felix agrees and starts the game.

A letter is shown saying:

"Dear Henry,

It seems like a lifetime since we last work on cartoons together. 30 years really slip away, doesn't it?

If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop.
There's something I need to show you.

Your best pal, Joey Drew"

"'Joey Drew.'" Mickey said, "What a ionic name.". The others agree as well. "Sounds like the perfect name for a cartoon artist." Oswald told him. "Gosh, I wonder what was so important to saw Henry after 30 years?" Goofy ask. Donald shurg, "Guess we have to find that out ourselves."

Felix check a button to continue with the game.

A little bendy was dancing at the right bottom corner of the screen. A noise like a door opening is heard. The little Bendy disappears with a name appearing to them saying, "Chapter 1: Moving Pictures" beforing  fading to a broken down studio.

A voice, Henry's voice, called out saying, "Alright Joey, I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see." A page show up at the left bottom corner with a goal written on it. The goel is: Discover Joey's secret
Tip: Search the workshop.

Everyone was looking in the studio. It was broken down, with ink falling from the ceiling and there were posters. "So we have to find what Joey wants to show us." Flug said. "But why?" Polly asks. Felix was looking at the posters. One show a hand with the title saying, "Bendy in Little Devil Darin'".

"Look there's me!" Boris excitedly as Felix was walking by a poster with an older Boris holding a clarinet. On the top it says, "Bendy in Sheep Songs" and at the bottom right corner, "With Boris the Wolf". "Wait, how many chapters are there?" Felix ask. "About 5", Lucy answered.

Felix moves Henry down the hall. There was a screen with an old projector on. On the left was a sign that said, "Joey Drew Studio". Felix then move Henry to the right of the studio. He moved to another right, finding a wall. On it said, "Dreams Come True" in ink.

"'Dreams Come True'", Cuphead read, "What does that mean?". "Yeah considering the place doesn't look dreamy." Alice agrees while sorting at her pun. "Got any ideas?" Mugman asks Felix. He shook his head. "Let's continue.".

Henry walked down another hallway. Felix then noticed a door with lights on inside it. He tried to open the door but it was closed. Backing off, he noticed that the lights were turned off.

"Creepy", everyone thought.

Henry continued his journey. At the end of the hall was a schedule. It was an Ink Output Schedule. Each day shows how many gallons of ink have to be put into the machine. At the bottom right corner, there were two initials: "T.C." and below it, "Gent".

Felix wrote it down in his notebook.

The journey continues as Felix press a button to make Henry jump above a pipe. There they found a room. Inside was a huge hole underneath the ledge they are standing on. There were chains going in as if it was holding something.

As Henry approaches a lift, he notices that something is missing for it to work. "This lift could use a few dry cells." He commented. Felix was able to help Henry find the dry cells. One was in a chest and the other on a shelf above it.

As he placed them in and pulled down the lift, the chains started to pull up revealing...

"The Ink Machine!", everyone said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:
Sorry for the wait. You see with the school year being almost done I have to study for exams. So the updates will be slower than usual. But I hope that it was worth the wait.