Rise and Fall Part 2

There was a sign: “Heavenly Toys”.
---------------------------------------------------------

The group stared in shock and awe. The place was huge.

“A toy factory, huh?”, Felix muttered.

“Wow, I can’t believe a studio could fit something this big.” Flug said with shock.

“BATIM Bendy, Boris, and Alice must be very popular for them to be able to afford all this.”, Black Hat said.

“Wow. I don’t remember any of this.”, Henry said.

“He doesn’t know about this?”, Mugman asks

“I said he doesn’t remember, son.”, Black Hat said, “It could be possible that when he left it was just a small workshop.”

“It could also be that he forgot about the factory.”, Flug added, “After all, 30 years had passed since Henry left.”

Henry walked through the factory. He climbed up the stairs and in the middle was a hall. Entering the hall, Henry found a room with huge machines and shelves with plush toys on them, however it was blocking the doorway.

“Why is there always something blocking the door?”, Henry irritated, said.

“Trust me Henry, It’s annoying.”, Donald uttered. With his bad luck, there is usually always something blocking a door to his way.

“Oh look, there’s some dolls of the other me!”, Alice exclaimed, it seems that despite the cancellation of her counterpart’s show, she still is loved by the children. Wow, she really  wants to meet her counterpart.

Willen, Polly, Black Hat, and Flug smile at her, hopefully BATIM Alice does turn out like BATIM Boris.

“Gotta be a way through!”, Henry remarked.

An objection pops up: “New Objective: Fix The Toy Machine. Tip: Restore Power Lines.”

“Hmm, I wonder where the power lines are?”, Alice voiced as she had Henry look around the room.

When Henry  was looking back at the doorway, Bendy noticed wires on the floor.

“Look Alice, there’s wires on the floor.”, he pointed out.

“Oh yeah, thanks Bendy.”, Alice responded.

Henry followed the wires back out to the stairs. Next to the stairs was a lever. He pulled it down and got the power back on.

A new objection popped up: “New Objective: Fix The Toy Machine. Tip: Unclog The Belt Wheels.”

Henry ran back to the machine, now known as the Toy Machine, and noticed some plush toys were clogging the wheels.

“Who would put the toys in the wheels?”, Mickey asks.

“They could be there by accident, but considering everything, it might be someone who doesn’t want someone to enter.”, Oswald suggested.

Henry was able to get the toys out of the wheel. Each wheel started the work allowing Henry to pull on a lever on the machine. The lever moved the shelves showing a small workshop. It had papers almost covering the wall.

Cobwebs were underneath the table. On the table was a lamp, some paper, black ink in the shape of the ink machine, and a tape record. Henry walked over and pressed on the record.