Rise and Fall Part 3 (Edited)

Henry looked around the room. He saw another hallway leading out of the room. He walked through the hallway and reached the end which was a broken down wall leading to a room. It had two separate paths and a sign.

One arrow said, "The Demon" while the other said, "The Angel".

----------------------------------------------------------
The gang looks at the two paths.

"So which one do we go to?", Alice asks.

"I'm not sure.", Polly said.

"I think we should take the Angel Path, at least to appeal to BATIM Alice.", Mugman said.

"But it can also be a trap.", Boris added.

Everyone slowly looks at Lucy, who sighs and takes out a pile of paper and starts looking over them.

"Well it was tricky but according to many sources I'll suggest the Demon Path.", Lucy said.

"Umm, what 'sources'?", Donald said looking around uncomfortably. In fact everyone is looking around uncomfortably.

"Don't worry about it.", Lucy exclaimed with a shrug.

Henry decided to walk through the Demon Path. As he got near the path, a loud bang was heard. Henry hurried out and saw that the entrance to the Angel Path was shut with a metal gate.

"Well, I guess we can't take that path anymore.", Felix said.

"Looks like we'll have to check it out another time.", then Flug added, "If we ever get the chance."

Henry walked back to the Demon Path, passing through a small hallway to the room, which was flooded with ink. Many ink was also dripping down the walls and ceiling.

"Wow,", Cuphead cringed, "looks like this room needs a good cleaning."

"No kidding.", Mugman said, "With this much ink, Henry could die from ink poisoning."

Henry waddled through the ink, passing an abandoned desk and drawing table. There was a Bendy cutout, a crate with a candle on top to our left Three waterfalls of ink were falling down from the ceiling. A chair was placed on the left corner with a tape recorder on it.

"Another tape.", Felix said, "I wonder if there's another recorder in the Angel Path.".

"Most likely there is.", Oswald suggested.

Henry walked to the chair and clicked on the tape.