Rise and Fall Part 4

Well, he quickly got his answer when he found the wolf standing in front of another Boris, who was strapped to a metal operation table with his ribs exposed.
---------------------------------------------------------

The whole theater was filled with silence and the atmosphere was tense. Sure, they saw the dead Boris in chapter 1, but it’s still a shock to see their dearest friend strapped and killed like some type of animal. And as it seems when they had Henry get close to the other dead Boris, it seems that he isn’t the only one.

“Oh my god,”, Polly quietly said.

She and Willen looked at each other then at Alice, worryingly. Considering the destination, it seems someone could be a suspect and Alice is having a hard time believing it.

“I… She… Why?”, Alice said, but she quickly shook her head.

“It’s okay, maybe someone else did it and is trying to frame it on her.”, Alice said, smiling nervously at the others, but not making any eye contact with Boris or Bendy, who decided not to say anything in fear that it might mentally harm her more.

Henry walked towards Boris trying to see if he was alright. He then noticed a chest and opened it revealing nothing inside. After the disappointing discovery, Henry walked closer to the other corpse, noticing a couple on top of a platform above them. There was the body of one of the Butcher Gang strapped to the metal operation table.

“Oh, it looks like Boris isn’t the only one who’s targeted.”, Felix said.

“Let’s just hope the Boris we’re with won’t end up in the same fate.”, Oswald quietly responded.

Henry saw a inky sea with more corpses. Boards were placed together forming a narrow walkway. As Henry started to walk through, the intercom came back on.

“Look around. It took so many of them to make me so beautiful.”, Alice announced, “Anything less than perfect was left behind.”

“So it was all for beauty!”, Alice snapped, “Who could have guessed!”.

Henry continued to walk through the walkway, seeing the many corpses the fallen angel defied.

“I had to do it. She made me.”, Alice tearfully said.

Everyone perks up at that confession. It seems that BATIM Alice might be doing us unwillingly and is under control from someone. Maybe they can find some way to help BATIM Alice from this mysterious lady.

Henry was almost reaching the other side when he noticed a small area with a desk. On the desk was an Alice Angel plush next to a tape recorder. Henry quickly walked towards the desk and clicked on the recorder.

“Susie, no!”, Alice exclaimed, “You’re kind and strong, you don’t need Mr

“Susie, no!”, Alice exclaimed, “You’re kind and strong, you don’t need Mr. Drew.”.

“What just happened between her first recorder and this one?”, Cuphead asks, his head reeling from Susie's sudden change in behavior.
“I think she might have gotten a little too much into character.”, Mugman responded, “Hold on, could Susie be the one BATIM Alice was talking about?”.