The Old Song Part 7

“Rest your head. It's time for bed.” The figure said.

Everyone gasped, “Sammy!”
_______________________________________________

"Oh great, just great.", Donald exclaims loudly, "Looks like Sammy is truly out of his head, and not only that but he caught Henry."

"Donald.", Mickey started.

"Oh no, don't you say anything because it's true." Donald shouted back.

No one could deny it. Considering the first tape they found of Sammy, who knows what he would do now.

“There we go now.”, a voice was heard as Henry started to gain consciousness.

“Nice and tight.”, as his vision clear, Henry saw Sammy in front of him and realized he was the one talking,

Sammy steps away, holding his axe in his hand as continues his monologue, “We wouldn’t want our sheep roaming away now, would we?”

“No we wouldn’t”, Sammy answered himself.

“I don’t like what this implies.”, Polly mummer.

Those who heard her, which was Willen and Alice, silently agreed.

Henry looked around the room. The walls behind Sammy were poorly boarded with two speakers on them. Some ink was dripping in the next room and there were candles around him. Behind Sammy was a huge metal door.

“I must admit I am honored you came all the way down here to visit me.”, Sammy continued as Henry looked around trying to find some sort of escape.

“No you big phony you dragged us there.”, Donald shouted, getting annoyed by Sammy’s dumb statement.

“Donald calm down.” Goofy said.

“Sorry,” the duck apologized, “it’s just reminding me about the villains I’ll face whenever I’m adventuring with Uncle Scrooge.”

“I almost make what I’m about to do seem cruel.” Sammy continued, he started to walk through one of the poles.

“But the believers must honor their savior.” Sammy places the axe against the pole, “I must have him notice me.”

‘Alright, so it seems that Sammy does truly believe BATIM Bendy would help save him.’, Felix thought, ‘The only question is how and why he thinks this.’.

In the meantime, Bendy was feeling a bit disgusted by Sammy. If this guy wants to grab his attention, kidnapping someone is a bad way to do it.

‘Oh come on.’, Mickey thought, ‘There has to be a way to get out of here.’

Sammy walks back to Henry. A moment of recognition passed through him.

“Wait. You look familiar to me,” Sammy leaned closer to Henry, “...that face…”.

“That means Henry and Sammy might have worked together.” Flug stated.

“Could that also mean Sammy knew what happened or found out about it by accident like Jack?” Black Hat stated.

“Great,” Cuphead says, “another mystery to solve.”

“At least it would be one of the easier ones.” Mugman said.

Felix wrote the theories down.

Sammy shook it off, “Not now. For our lord is calling to us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand!”