Can I Get An Amen

“Alright, here’s the next song.”, Lucy said.

“I’m guessing this song is either also about Sammy or anything in chapter 2.”, Flug said.

“Ehh, pretty much.”, Lucy shrugged and she started the song.

*Music Starts*

He comes out of the shadows
To offer me his blessings
Emerging from the darkness
I pray you hear me Bendy

“And I hope I never do.”, Bendy said with almost the same melody as the song.

Yes he feels bad for Sammy’s fate, but that doesn’t mean Bendy doesn’t feel a little creeped out with the prophet’s sacrifices. Who knew how many people Sammy had sacrificed to the Ink Demon before Henry.

I hope you've come to save me
From this corrupted body
I've done so much to please you
Please do the same for me

“Seems that wish didn’t come true.”, Cuphead muttered.

Black Hat heard what he said and gave him a light hit on the head. He then proceeds to give his eldest a small and quick lecture for making a comment that could have upset Bendy.

I am your disciple, you know that's true
Look at everything I've done for you
Your here and there and everywhere

“I mean there is no escaping those self-regenerating cupboard cutouts that you place everywhere.”, Willen said.

My love and sacrifice I've shared
Can I get an amen?
Amen

“Wow, Sammy isn’t the music director for nothing.”, Alice said, dancing alone to the music, “He has the talent.”

Can I get an amen?
Oh-oh, amen
These pipes they flow together
These pipes they flow forever and ever!
The cogs and gears are turning
So that you may live here Bendy

“So the Ink Demon needs the ink to survive?”,  Goofy asks.

“Not sure, but it could be possible, after all he is called the ‘Ink Demon’.’”, Donald explained.

Felix wrote it down. It seems to be important for the context of this world. Of course that adds two other questions: what is the ink made of and what powers (if any) does it hold?

The plans of this silly vision
Have come into fruition
But you've written your own story
And it's like nothing I've ever seen!

“Could he be talking about ‘The Illusion of Living’?”, Boris asks.

“Maybe, but the Ink Demon doesn’t seem the type to write a book.”, Mugman said.

“I guess he confused the author with the Ink Demon.”, Cuphead suggested.

“Or maybe someone was pretending to be him.”, Felix added.

I've orchestrated music for the episodes
Of this sick and twisted little children's show
And now I see you everywhere
Sacrifice is all I've shared
Can I get an amen?
Quake in fear for he is near

“Wait, he sounds afraid, but why?”, Mickey asks.

Throughout this song, the last one, and most of the game, Sammy was speaking his praise towards the Ink Demon and doing anything he can to please. But in this part, while he does sound like Sammy is frightening the listener, most likely Henry, there was a hint of fear underneath his voice.

“Maybe this is the little bit of sanity Sammy still has speaking out.”, Oswald said.

Waiting for you to take a step in here
If you run you cannot hide
You're in danger the moment you arrive
Why not relax? C'mon have some soup
It's probably gonna be the last thing you do
If you really don't wanna die
Keep on running for your life

“Did you hear, when he said that line, the fear in his voice grew.”, Mickey said.

“So most likely the human side of Sammy reaching out to warn Henry.”, Oswald answered back.

I am your disciple, don't you know that's true?
Look at everything I've done for you

“Well his original self is back.”, Mickey stated.

You're here and there and everywhere
My love is all I've shared
Can I get an amen?
Amen, amen, hmm-hm
Amen, amen, hmm-hm
Amen, amen, hmm-hm
Amen, amen, hmm-hm
Amen, amen, amen
Amen, amen, amen

After the end of the choirs, some of the group members couldn’t help but dance a bit with the closing music. Can you blame them? It’s catchy.

Can I get an amen?

"So while Sammy might be insane, he might have some of his sanity still left.", Mickey said.

"Maybe, don't forget that Sammy might have lose some of his memories when he was trying to figure whether or not he knew Henry, only to shake it away.", Felix said.

"That interaction does seem strange but it also means that other employees might be in the studio.", Flug added, "And it might explain the coffins we saw at the beginning of chapter 2."

"Unless they're also sacrificed by Sammy." Polly quietly told Alice and Willen.

While it was bound to make anyone uneasy, Alice felt something more then uneasiness. As if there was something more to the sacrifices. As if Sammy might have not been the only one.

Right at that moment Lucy spoked up.

"Alright one more song and we're continuing."