Rise and Fall Part 5

The lift stopped and its doors opened to the Level K, which was the floor they were at earlier.

“Now, let us begin our work.”, Alice said.
----------------------------------------------------------

Henry got out of the lift and started to make his way up the stairs.

“Have you seen him? The Ink Demon?”, Alice asked, “They saw he hears everything.”

At that moment, ‎Charley had shown himself on the stair, forcing Henry to fight him with the wretch. When Henry defeated him, a gear appeared on the floor.

“It’s one of the gears we need.”, Alice said as she had Henry pick up the gear.

“Does that mean we have to fight Charley or possibly the other members of the Butcher Gang for them?”, Willen asks.

“Looks like we have to get ourselves into some monkey business.”, Alice answered.

Alice continued on with her monologue, “Every creak of the floor. Every rustle of paper.”.

Henry started to walk a little more quickly. “I wouldn’t run so fast if I were you.”, Alice advises, “You never know what will draw him in.”.

“So what are we supposed to do?”, Cuphead asks, annoyed.

“I guess do anything that doesn’t catch his attention.”, Mugman suggested.

“Yeah, but it’ll be helpful if we knew what that was.”, Cuphead added.

Henry walked back to where they started and looked around the toy storage for any members of the Butcher Gang. All of a sudden, a sharp hit was felt on his back and his version was turning black with ink.

“Oh no!”, Donald exclaimed, “Something is attacking us!”.

Henry quickly turned around and saw a searcher crawling towards. Using the wretch, Henry hit the searcher several times before it splashed into an inky puddle.

“Hold on, so what are the searchers supposed to be?”, Bendy asks, “They aren’t human nor are they cartoons.”.

“I’m not sure.”, Felix said, “Perhaps some failed experiments of the machine?”.

“It can also be that they don’t have that much of a bond to the characters like Susie has with BATIM Alice.”, Flug added.

“Hmm, then who is BATIM Boris?”, Boris asks.

“Maybe that’ll be revealed later on in the game.”, Bendy said.

Henry walked into the toy storage where another searcher greeted him. Henry struck the searcher down and saw a gear box.

“Hey, maybe there’s a gear in there.”, Mickey suggested.

Henry opened the gear box open, revealing a gear inside. Taking it off he continued his search to find more gear boxes. After searching through two more gear boxes, which were empty, Henry was able to find the last one.

“Ah, that should be plenty. Return them to me.”, Alice ordered, “And try not to die on the way back.”.

A new objective popped up: “New Objective: Return To The Angel. Tip: Put The Gears In The Dropbox On Level Nine.”.

“Are we sure we have to use the stairs?”, Boris asks, getting a little nervous.

“I think you should use the lift for this time.”, Lucy suggested.