The Old Song Part 5

Henry ran up to the projector room and turned on the projector. He quickly ran down, back to the recording room, and played the instruments again. Suddenly, the metal door opens leading to Sammy's sanctuary. 

"Hot Dog.", Mickey said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Henry went to the sanctuary. He was met by three cellos and sleeves. He turned around a concert and saw a toilet with a desk, some pipes with a value (on top was a sign that said "Flow"), a banjo, and another symbol on the floor. There was also writing on the wall. 

"What does it say, Mickey?" Flug asks.

"I don't know.", the mouse said as he made Henry go closer to the writing.

The inky message said:

"Sing A Happy Song.

Whistle A Merry Tune.

Wait For His Arrival.

He's Coming Very Soon."

"Well, what a fun little poem.", Cuphead said.

Mugman just gave him a 'really' look. 

"Gawrsh, I want to know how Sammy lost his mind.", Goofy said, "Especially in an animation studio."

"More importantly we have to figure out why he worships BATIM Bendy.", Donald pointed out, "It's really creepy.".

Henry moved the value "One down.", he said as he left.

An objective had popped up saying, "New Objective: Find The Second Value." 

When Henry was about to leave, a Bendy cutout peeked through the corner making him jump.

"Oh jeez.", Bendy said as he calmed down from the unexpected jumpscare. 

He never thought he would be afraid of a cutout version of himself. 

Henry slowly walked out. He looks around before noticing something above him. As he looked up, Henry saw a person with an inky body, wearing overalls, and a Bendy mask with a hole in its mouth.

"Isn't that the guy we saw earlier?" Boris said

"It could be Sammy as well." Felix said, "Considering that there are many Searchers, there could be more than one who looks alike."

Boris gave this thought some thinking. Felix noticed by the look of his thoughtful face. 

"What is it?", the cat asks gently. 

Boris spoke after a moment, "Maybe... No nevermind."

Felix looks at the wolf for a moment before returning to the screen. Boris glanced at the adventurer. He just doesn't want to get hopes up yet. 

Henry exited the sanctuary hoping to join the stranger when he was suddenly attacked by the searchers. Luckily, this time Henry was able to defeat all of the searchers. 

"Good job Mickey.", Oswald said.

"Aww, thanks Ozzy.", Mickey replied.

Felix in the meantime was looking at the fact the inky man and searchers had appeared in the same place.

Henry tries to go meet the man but he is unsuccessful. Instead, he went back to Sammy's office and noticed that the stairway was no longer flooded with ink. Above it was a sign that said "Infirmary". Just below it was another sign warning employees to not fake an illness or they won't be paid.

The others looked carefully at the room. "Why would there be an infirmary room in an animation studio?", Black Hat asks.

"Don't know but I have a feeling it isn't just for helping those sick or injured on the job.", Flug answered, looking at the sign with concern.

Henry went down and saw that the infirmary was covered with inky puddles all over. A searcher popped out at one of them but he quickly whacked him with the axe. After making sure there weren't anymore, he got a good look at the room. 

Looking around, it had the equipment needed for an infirmary, such as a bed and an eyesight test sheet on the wall. Henry noticed a switch and pipe. Unfortunately, something important was missing from the pipe.

"Oh no, there's no value.", he said with a shocked and tired tone, "Where did it go?". 

"Aww phooey," Donald said, "another searching sequence." 

"Have any idea where to go Mickey?" Felix asks.

"I might have a clue.", the mouse said as he made Henry go to the switch. 

Henry pushed down the switch and noticed another staircase appear. He went down and on his right was a broken set of metal doors. Luckily, it was open wide enough for him to go through. He came across an inky river and above was the sign, "Down Here We're All Sinners.".

The message sends a chill up their spine. What does it mean? Could the person who wrote this play a part in whatever happened in the studio? Or was it another lie told by 'the Creator'?

Henry steps down into the inky river and walks towards the left. In front of him were two wooden planks and a searcher wearing a hat.

"Who is that?", Alice asks. 

"Maybe they're the ones who wrote the message before becoming a searcher.", Polly suggested. 

"It's different though." Willen stated, "It's wearing a hat.". 

"Maybe it still holds some memories of when it was a human.", Felix added. 

Henry went close to the strange searcher and spotted something on his hands. Something very important.