Composer Struggles

An uproar was going on in the theater. Actually, I think ‘uproar’ was an understatement.

“HOW IS BORIS ALIVE!!!???”, Cuphead shouted, “I MEAN, WE LITERALLY SAW HIM DEAD IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! 

“YES!! He’s(I’m) alive(right)!”, Boris and Bendy yelled.

“Wait, what?!”, Bendy exclaimed

“Since we theorized that the Ink Machine could make copies of the searchers,”, Boris explained, “I thought that perhaps the Ink Machine could make another copy of the other me and I was right!”

“Oh, so that’s what you were thinking earlier.” Felix said.

Boris nodded his head and more joyful screams and yelling were followed up. Everyone was hugging Boris and some, mainly Felix and Flug, were voicing their own thoughts and theories on the whole thing. Bendy was only glad his brother was still alive in the other world. At this point, Lucy, while she was happy about what’s happening, was feeling that her ears would explode at any moment and decided to quiet this down.

“QUIET!”, she shouted.

Everyone looks at her like a kid who was caught red-handed by their mother.

“I understand y’all happy and still have a lot of questions, but there are still things that still need to be done.”, Lucy said, “The answers will come later on.”

With a big sigh, everyone quieted down and sat back down in their seats.

“So what's the song of the day?”, Polly asks with a hint of annoyance.

“Oh, Composer Struggles and yes before you ask it’s about Sammy.”, Lucy said and stated the song.

*Music Starts*

Cuphead started bopping at the beat making everyone stare at him.

“What?”,  Cuphead said when he noticed them, “The beat’s good.”

Well, no one could argue with him about that so they stopped staring.

It's been so long since I worked here,
Writing happy melodies to hold down
My career,

Sammy Lawrence that's my name, My
Former body is what I'll reclaim,

“Do you think that Sammy could have lost his body by the Ink Machine?”, Flug asks.

“Maybe. It could be a possibility.” Felix said.
“Could this also be a possibility with our Ink Machine. The only thing we know it can do is cure the Ink Illness. Maybe…”, Black Hat was then interrupted by his brother.

“Slow down there, maybe the machine can do more, but maybe it’s best to leave it at where it is before we are certain.”, Flug said, “If it can do the same things, then there is no doubt someone else would try to use it for their own benefit.”.

“You’re right.”, Black Hat said, “After all, those types of thinking would lead to disaster. And I have a feeling that’s what happened to that world.

Day after day of relentless pain,
I wish this blood and Ink will drain,
With your help I will escape, From this dark cold Inky Cage.

“I guess not anymore considering what I-the Ink Demon did.”, Bendy said.

He’s the Ink Demon, not me.’, Bendy thought

Boris placed a hand on his shoulder.

Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep,
Rest your head it's time for bed,
In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead.

Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep,
Rest your head it's time for bed,
In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead.

Have you met bendy?
He's quite a fellow, Two pointy ears,

“Ummm…excuse me. Those are my horns.”, Bendy said, offended, “Like seriously if he is the Ink Demon’s ‘prophet’ he should know that.”

“Wait, those are horns? I thought they were your hair.”, Cuphead said.

“Well, it’s a bit of both, but mostly my horn.” Bendy explained, annoyed, “I am a demon after all.”

Black with a tint of yellow,
This little darling was sent from above

“But if he’s a demon, shouldn’t he instead be from below.” Willen said.

“Yeah, but then again Sammy seems to be just another one of those ‘fake prophets’.”, Polly said.

“Oh, have some symphony for the poor composer.”, Alice told her friends/co-workers.

So please show him some love
It's almost time to say goodbye,
This seems very cruel I don't see why,
Thanks for being the sacrifice, You
Won't leave here alive.

“We almost didn’t.”, Mickey said thinking about his failed attempt to escape.

At first, he wasn’t sure if a game would help, but after everything, he would rather babysit Oswald’s and Felicity’s children together again instead. The mouse did once say that day was the one of the biggest disasters he ever faced.

Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep.
Rest your head it's time for bed,
In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead.

Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep,
Rest your head it's time for bed,
In the morning you may wake, or in the morning you'll be dead.

“Wow.” Oswald said.

“That’s all you have to say?”, Mickey asks his brother, who nodded.

“Well time for the other song.”, Lucy said, preparing to put the next song on.

“How many songs do we have to listen to?”, Goofy asks.

“Oh about probably two more.”, Lucy said.

She completed her task and looked at the group.

“Get ready.”