The Old Song Part 2

"Maybe that person we saw earlier went back and changed it?", Boris suggested. "But how?", Bendy asked, "The way he was going was a dead end.". Boris could only shrug.

"Gosh, it looks like we will have a lot to unpack here.", Mickey said as he continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After deciding what to do next, they decided to go back to the room they came from to check if there was a switch. They also made sure to look out for the person.

After making it back to where the alter was, Henry found two other coffins. Next to the coffins was a switch. Henry turned it on and ponder where to go next. Deciding to head back to the other room, he noticed a switch on the wall. He switch it on and went to where the magical Bendy cutout was.

"Okay, that's two switches." Flug said, "Now where are the rest.". "I think I noticed something back at other room next to the magical Bendy cutout.", Black Hat said. "Okay, I will check there. Thanks." Mickey said as he headed back to the other room.

Henry looks at the shelf next to the Bendy cutout when he noticed something behind the bacon soup cans. As he eats the cans, he found the last switch. After turning it on. A new objective pop up: "New objective: Raise the Gate.". He went back to the lever, pull it down, and the door on his left side slide open.

Everyone looks in awe. "How big is this place?" Mugman asks. "I have no idea." Cuphead answer. "Come on, we still need to figure out what is going on." Bendy said as soon as he snap out of it. They all know that studios are usually huge, but they have never seen one as huge as this along with many secret passageways.

Henry chopped down the boards before making his way into a room. There was a huge sign on the wall that read "Music Department" with some records and music notes on it. On the left was a recorder while on the right there was a Bendy cutout. It the middle were three huge puddles of ink.

"It's really dark in here." Henry said as he saw the darkness of the room.

"Call it." Oswald shouted..Mickey rolled his eye at his brother's  behavior. Felix meanwhile was looking at the puddles. "Why do you think there's some ink puddles there?", he asks. "Hey, yeah you're right.", Flug said, trying to find the significance in them.

"Uhh... probably due the leaks in the building.", Alice said, confused about their interest in the puddles, as well as everyone else. The two didn't pay much attention, both having a feeling that there was more to them then the eye sees. Mickey then clicked on the recorder.

Everyone was shocked after listening to the recorder

Everyone was shocked after listening to the recorder. This Sammy was so different from his previous recorder. "What happened to him?" Boris asks. No one answers him. They have no idea what happened to him either. "Well having to work while having people come in to turn off a switch will drive anyone insane." Willen said. "Guess Joey the type of guy who like to a cheap way while spending money at the same time." Polly said with disgust.

Felix wrote down the sudden change in behavior in his notebook when he thought of something. "I think in order to find out what happened, other then play the game," Felix started, "we have to find out what was Joey's motivation." The other look that him. "Motivation?" Bendy said. "Yes," Felix answered back, "what cause him to do all of this and why. If we can figure that out, then we will have the most likely chance to get the whole picture, and right now it seems that Joey wanted to found a way to money."

No one could augre with that. After all, many cases go unsolved due to a lack of motive. If they figure out the motive or find the most likely one, they could pin that down to the most likely suspect unless proven otherwise. Now having a possible motive, they can start to piece the puzzle together one by one. Without another word, Mickey continued.

Henry walked down to a room with a door. He tried to open it only to find it lock. Henry had to walk out of the room to find the key when he noticed a figure picture on the wall.

"Hey, isn't that the picture from the generator room for the Ink Machine from the first chapter?", Cuphead said. "Hey, you're right, Cuphead.", Mugman said. "So this means that the record might had belong to Sammy or another worker in the music department." Donald said, "Are you wirting this own, Felix?".

"Yep, got it right here.", Felix said without looking up. "Well, while you're doing that, I'm going to try to find the key." Mickey stated as he entered Henry into another room.

Henry entered another staircase. At the bottom was a pool of ink. "Looks like the stairwell is flooded." Henry said with a bit of tiredness in his voice. At his right side, he noticed another lever. "If I'm going to get of here, I'll need to find a way to drain it.", He proclam. A new objective pop out: "Drain The Stairwell. Tip: locate the pump control.".

"Oh that's easy," Bendy exclaim, "we just have to find Sammy's office.". "And where do you think his office is Bendy?", Cuphead said with mock curiosity. Bendy open his mouth to answer only to shut it when he realized that he doesn't know. He narrow his eyes at Cuphead, while the said cup smirk.

"Right." Mickey said hoping it would end a fight, "Just let me see if the switch will do anything."

Henry push down the lever. Nothing seems to happened so he left in search of the pump control. He was passing the puddles when all of a sudden...

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN: Sorry for the long wait. I just had other things to do, so I wasn't able to focus on the chapter as much as I wanted to.

Also exciting news: Bendy and the Dark Revival is coming out in Nov. 15. Who knows, there might be a story based on it.