Intro to Characters.

This is not really a chapter but and intro to my Characters, I am going to have Ryder and Katie a bit older in this story as well, I feel like them being 10 all the time is boring.

Ryder: 13 year old boy, leader of the PAW patrol. Boyfriend to Katie and son to Lily and James Chapman. He is also the older brother of Xayah his sister.

Chase: 8 year old german shepard puppy, he is second in command to the PAW patrol. He is the boyfriend of Skye and is the PAW patrol police and spy pup.

Marshall: is a 7 year old dalmatian and is the fire and EMT pup. He is very clumsy and is the funny pup of the group. He is also the boyfriend of Everest.

Rocky: a 7 year old grey mixed breed pup who is the fix it recycle pup of the PAW patrol. He has a fear of water and has a crush on Ahri.

Zuma: A 6 year old chocolate Labrador puppy and is the water rescue pup, he enjoys swimming and is one of the youngest. He has no crushes at this time.

Rubble: a 5 year old English bulldog puppy and is the construction pup. He loves food and can't stop adding it humor when he can. He also has a sensitive side especially when it comes to kittens. He also has no crushes at this time

Skye: a 7 year old cockapoo who is the aviator pup. Her favorite color is pink and she loves to fly, she is a very excite pup and is always doing backflips. She is dating Chase and is best friends with Everest and Ahri.

Everest: an 8 year old Siberian husky pup and is the winter snow rescue pup. She lives with Jake on Jake's mountain but visits the PAW patrol often. She is the girlfriend of Marshall.

Katie: A 13 year old girl who runs the pet parlor and is also a part time vet. She lives with Ryder at the lookout. She also has her pet cat Cali. She is dating Ryder.

Lily: Ryder's mom who lives in Adventure City and comes to visit with Ryder when she can. 

James: Ryder dad who is a firefighter in Adventure City and also visits when he can

Xayah: is Ryder's 5 year old sister and she lives with her parents in Adventure city. She visits with her parents and is good friends with Alex.

Ahri: Is my OC and she is a pomsky (husky Pomeranian mix) she is the dog featured in the cover photo. She will become the newest member of the PAW patrol. She is a Medical Surgeon pup and it highly qualified and very skilled. She has develops a crush on Rocky.

The rest of the characters are the usual of the show and they will have minor rolls. Now there are going to be some deaths in the story so if you don't like it don't read it. It will also have some sad moments so be prepared for that. I hope you all enjoy it and the first chapter will be out later tonight. Enjoy your day!