Missing....

Ryder was finally playing with his pups again and they were enjoying a peaceful afternoon in the backyard. When suddenly Ryder's pup pad started ringing, "Hello Ryder here" Ryder answered, "Ryder you need to come quick" Lily said, "What is wrong mom?" Ryder asked, "It is your sister she is missing" Lily said in tears, "What do you mean?" Ryder asked confused, "She went on a field trip with her class today and now they can't find her" Lily explained. "Don't worry mom we will find her. Where was the field trip?" Ryder asked. "Farmer Al's and Yumi's they were learning about the animals." Lily said. "We will find her. PAW patrol to the lookout" Ryder said. "Ryder needs us" the pups said as they all ran to the elevator. Marshall tripped over the ball they were playing with and rolled into the pups and said "Strike!" everyone laughed as they rode to the top of the lookout. "PAW patrol ready for action Ryder sir" Chase said, "Thanks for coming pups, this is a major situation Xayah went missing on her class field trip to Farmer Al and Farmer Yumi's" Ryder explained. "Oh no" Skye said feeling sad, "So for this mission I need Chase, see if you can use your sense of smell to find her" Ryder said. "Chase is on the case" Chase said, "Also Skye do an aerial search around the farm see if you can spot her" Ryder said, "Let's take to the sky" Skye said. They all slide down to their vehicles and drove to the farm.

"Ryder I am so sorry I don't know where she went or even how long she has been gone" Xayah's teacher said. "No one else is missing just her?" Ryder asked, "Yes and one of the chaperone's is missing as well" her teacher said. "Is it possible she could be with the chaperone?" Ryder asked. "I am not sure, I don't even know who that chaperone was they seemed odd." the teacher said. This peaked Chase's curiosity and he asked "What did this chaperone look like?" "They had a weird hat on purple with a large flower, she wore sunglasses and had blond hair, couldn't see much of anything as she was wearing a mask" the teacher said. "Do you know her name?" Chase asked. "I can't recall it, Beth do you remember the lady with the hat's name?" she asked another chaperone, "Yeah it was Helena or something I think" Beth said. "Find my sister Chase" Ryder said, "I will try Ryder sir" Chase said as he started looking for clues, "Anything Skye?" Ryder asked. "No sorry Ryder I can't see any sign of her" Skye said sadly. Chase sniffed around trying to find any scent of Xayah and he couldn't find anything either. "She couldn't have just disappeared, there has to be something we are missing" Ryder said getting frustrated. "Ryder I can smell her around the farm but I can't smell her leaving or any indication that she left" Chase said. Ryder began to think he was not sure what to do here as he kneeled down and prayed.

Meanwhile Mayor Humdinger had taken of his disguise and couldn't believe his plan actually worked. He went on the field trip and actually kidnapped Mayor Chapman's daughter, "lets see what is more important to the mayor her daughter or her job. Once she hands over Adventure Bay to me it will be all mine!" Mayor Humdinger said as he laughed evilly causing him to cough slightly. "This stupid virus is causing me to not laugh, I never really recovered from it but I heard kids are immune maybe she can help me" Mayor Humdinger said to himself. Xayah was asleep in a cage with no idea what was going on. 

Back at the farm a young girl said "Mrs. Beth I think this is Xayah's coat" Chase ran up to it and sniffed it and sneezed. "Achoo" Chase said as he sniffed again and sneezed, "AAchhooo, I smell kittens" Chase said. "Kittens, but we don't have a kitten" Ryder said thinking and then it came to him, "Mayor Humdinger" Ryder said as he looked at Chase and they both jumped onto their vehicles. "Pups I need all of you to meet me in Foggy Bottom we have a Mayor to confront" Ryder said gathering all the power he can. "You got it Ryder" The pups said as they jumped into their vehicles to meet their owner in Foggy Bottom. "You really think Mayor Humdinger took your sister?" Rubble asked, "I don't know Rubble but it is a possibility and we are going to find out".

Xayah had woken up now and she started to panic, "Where am I? Who are you?" Xayah said starting to cry. "I am going to be your new daddy, and you are going to make me Mayor of Adventure Bay" Mayor Humdinger said. "My mommy is Mayor and you will never be my daddy!" Xayah yelled at him. "We will see about that, no hush up we have some visitors" Mayor Humdinger said as he locked the door to the cell that in closed the cage. It was sound proof as he didn't want any noise to be heard. Mayor Humdinger opened his lair door allowing for Ryder and his pups to enter. "Mayor Humdinger where is my sister!" Ryder said angerly. "Now how would I know that?" Mayor Humdinger asked. "Chase you know what to do" Ryder said as Chase started sniffing around. He sneezed a lot as their was kitten hair everywhere, Meanwhile Xayah could see everything from a monitor inside her cage and she was screaming her brother's name into it. It was no use though Ryder couldn't hear her through the sound proof door, Chase couldn't find anything. "See not here, now if you will excuse me I have things to do" Mayor Humdinger said as she pushed the pups and Ryder out.