Angry and betrayed!

Ryder woke up and saw all his pups staring at him he counted there were 6 and there should have been 7. Ahri took Ryder off the ventilator and he sat up and screamed he was pissed off and angry. The pups were taken a back by his outburst and they wanted to know what was wrong, the look on Ryder's face made them hold back. Ryder ran outside and sat under the tree where they were to bury Rocky. His funeral was going to be tomorrow and Ryder just couldn't have this, he said "Akali I can't have him dead why? please bring him back please!" Ryder cried. "Chase who is Akali?" Rubble asked as they watched Ryder. "I don't know" Chase said he really wanted to go talk to Ryder but something told him they needed to give him space. Ryder just couldn't accept that fact that he was gone, there had to be something he could do he would do anything to have Rocky back. What bothered Ryder the most was that Mayor Humdinger survived the virus but all the good people Mr. Porter, Mayor Goodway and Rocky all died. He just didn't understand why and he wanted an explanation. "Akali I know you can hear me, you said you were watching out for me." Ryder said. He then realized what he needed to do to talk to her and he walked over to the cliffs edge.

The pups watched and now became super concerned, "He wouldn't jump right?" Skye asked as Ryder moved closer to the edge. Chase moved closer ready to launch his net to catch him if he even attempted it. Ryder was just about to take a step off the cliff when a silver mist appeared before him and said "Ryder please, I hear you" as Ryder disappeared into the mist the pups were left confused. "What happened where did he go?" Marshall said, "I didn't see him jump did you?" Zuma asked as the pups all ran towards the cliff for any sign of Ryder. Meanwhile inside the spirit world, "Akali please bring him back!" Ryder begged, "It is not that simple Ryder it will mess with the universe if I do this. Please he didn't deserve to die, he was still a pup. I would do anything to have him back anything" Ryder begged. "I will talk to the elders, see if we can get around this. I don't want you to get your hopes up" Akali said. "Please try hard please" Ryder begged as the spirit world faded away and Ryder came back into focus and his pups attacked him with licks. "Okay pups" Ryder said as they all backed off, "where did you go Ryder sir?" "It is a long story Chase, I want to apologize for my outburst. I just I am not actually sure if I am allowed to tell you" Ryder said. "Tell us what Ryder?" Marshall asked. Ryder said "Am I allowed to talk to my pups and tell them?" "Who is he talking to?" Rubble asked. "Yes" Akali said only so Ryder can hear. 

"Pups lets go into the TV room I have something to tell you" Ryder said as they followed their owner into the lookout. They all sat around Ryder own pillows as Ryder sat on his bean bag chair and he began his story. "Pups when I was sick I sort of died and entered the spirit world, I met with a spirit guide who is watching over all of us her name is Akali. She told me that I will be immune to this virus and it can't kill me. She also told me that all of you are immune as well she said we are pure of heart. The reason I freaked out was because if we are all immune why wasn't Rocky. Why did he have to die? I went back to speak to her when I disappeared and she said she is going to see what she can do. I really hope there is something I can't have Rocky be dead. I would do anything to have him back." Ryder said. All the pups were so fascinated and Rubble said "So she is like an angel?" "Sort of she is a spirit, she also has powers but I don't exactly know what they are. We can't talk about her though to anyone else. It has to be between us if you reveal your spirit guide to someone else they can't help you anymore." Ryder said. "It would be so Pawsome if she could bring Rocky back" Zuma said. "Yeah especially before tomorrow so we don't have to have a funeral" Skye said. 

That night everyone decided to sleep in the lookout as they were all still sad and didn't want to be alone. Ryder lay with his pups thinking about Rocky and really hoping they could bring him back. A silver mist appeared and Ryder disappeared behind it. "Ryder I spoke with the elders and they said that in order to bring Rocky back someone will need to take his place. They will need to be pure of heart as to not disrupt the order of mother nature." Akali said. "Take me, I will sacrifice myself for him to be alive" Ryder said. "The elders also said that you can't take his place, You are the purest heart of all of your pups and you dying before your time will destroy humanity. It will cause mass destruction and chaos among your family." Akali said. "This is crap, who do you suggest takes his place? I don't want any of my pups dead" Ryder said with anger in his voice. "That is up to Ryder, if you want Rocky back you need to find someone to take his place" Akali said as she faded away and Ryder returned to the lookout. "AHHHHHH" Ryder yelled scaring the pups causing them to wake up and look at him. "Sorry, the only way to bring Rocky back is for me to sacrifice someone else, its so stupid." Ryder said. "Can we sacrifice Mayor Humdinger?" Rubble asked. "No, it has to be someone who is pure of heart like Rocky" Ryder said still angry and sad. "So who do we know that is pure of heart?" Skye said, "Pups, we are not going to kill anyone just so we can get someone back. It is against PAW patrol code, I sacrificed myself to them but they said I was the purest heart which means the world would end if I died. Or something stupid like that" Ryder said annoyed. "Ryder sir we don't want you to die, We need you in our lives, As much as I want Rocky back I don't want to lose you in the process" Chase said. "Me either you are everything to us Ryder and I to want Rocky back but if it means losing you then I think it would destroy us. The PAW patrol would not exist without you" Zuma said. "It would I believe in all of you and Chase would make an excellent leader" Ryder said. "Sorry Ryder I agree with Chase and Zuma, I also don't think I could lose you. I miss Rocky but I think I speak for all of us in saying losing you would be far worse" Skye said.