🌸Chapter 2🌸

Camilo freak out and stand up and back away.

"Woah,i white fox with nine tails!"Antonio said in amazed

"I never seen a fox like that"mirabel stated"

"I don't know i should be afraid or amazed!"camilo said looking at the fox.

The fox shake its head in annoyance and tap its paw to the ground,which is the tiles move the madrigal family gently,the fox tilt its head mention to follow.

"You..want us to follow you"camilo said in concern,the fox nod and walks forward.
The madrigal family follow the fox,they look around in amaze cause the cherryblossom petals fall or blow away a litte by the wind.

"I never seen those trees so beautiful"isabella said in amazement looking at the trees.
The fox stop walking which make the family stops too,and looks at the house in front of them.(the picture from above)

"That's their house?!"pepa said in shock

The fox nod and went up to the stairs and tap the door with its paws and the door itself move sliding to reveal the older couple

"How wonderful,the madrigal family,how exciting to meet you all"the older women with gold strand in her hair.

"It's pleasure to meet you,and welcome to our home,it maybe not look like your house but it still move like yours"the older man said.

"It's great to see you señora and señor lopez"alma said

"Please,call me reyna,and my husband is myung"

"Your not from here do you?"agustin said which earn a nudge from his wife julieta"agustin!I'm sorry señor myung"

"It's fine,he's right,I'm not from here,I'm from Korea"myung stated

"Woah korea!that's far!"maribel said in shock

Reyna looks at the fox and smiles"and i see you already met my granddaughter"reyna mentioning them to the fox they follow.

"GRANDDAUGHTER?!"camilo said in shock of what he heard,even the family.

"Well well well,looks like the cats out of the bag,or should i said fox"the fox said

"She talks!"Antonio amaze

The fox goes beside her abuela and turn to her true form which still has fox ears and nine tails.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all,my name is akiha lopez"she said with a smile.

Camilo POV

I can't believe i just heard,the fox i freak out was a girl?!,señora reyna's granddaughter?!

When she got in front of her,she turn back to herself but with fox ears and nine tails,she had brown hair with a strand of white,and her eyes are blue,to be honest she was really beautiful and cute,wai-WHAT THE HECK CAMILO YOU JUST MET HER,SNAP OUT OF IT!!

"You can stop rambling hermano"i hear dolores said and she looking me with a smig look on her face.

"Shut up dolores"i said to her in annoying way.

"You been staring at her when she show her true form"dolores smirk,i groaned in annoyance,will she ever stop?i don't know.

"Okay,since all of you are here,lets get in shall we"señora reyna said
"Wonderful"my abuela said and we follow the older couple with a fox girl name akiha beside them,i can't help but stare at her and blush so much,but i decide to calm myself not to or Dolores or mirabel will tease me.