🌸Chapter 5🌸

"Woah,the food taste good"pepa said.
"Thanks,me and riku made it"luna said
"Can you teach me some new recipes of yours?"Julieta said.
"That will be wonderful"riku said.
"Also,what happen to your arm"agustin point to riku's arms.
"Oh this,it was from the war of my home country when i was a samurai"riku said.
"What's a samurai"felix said in confuse.
"They are the army of japan"leonardo said.
"How do you survive?!"pepa said in shock of how riku survive and got the scars.
"It's takes a lot of training and my scars are representing of how i survive for my home country and bravery"riku said.
"That was a nice thing to do for your life"julieta said.

"So you can use a sword and archery and martial arts"isabella said.
"Yeah,my favourite is archery"catalina said.
"And martial arts,we call it taekwondo,it is a Korean martial arts"
"That was interesting"doloes stated.
"I wish i can do that"luisa said.
"Me too"mirabel said
"It takes a lot of practice training the sword,archery and martial arts"Daniel said.
"If you guys want to,we can teach you"akiha said
"O-oh really,i don't want to interrupt you all"isabella nervously said.
"It's fine"catalina said.
"That will be cool!"mirabel said.

Camilo pov

I was just listening their conversation about swords,archery and martial art stuff,which is kinda cool and interesting,but i was distracted of how beautiful akiha is,i can't stop staring at her-

"Camilo!"dolores said

I flinch"what?!"i said in annoyance
"You been zoning out a while and i call you 10 times"dolores said.
"I'm sorry,i wasn't paying attention"cause i keep staring at akiha.
"Is there something wrong"akiha said,i can't stop blushing like an idiot.
"I-its nothing okay,i-i wasn't listening"i said nervously,i don't want to be a creep looking at her.
"Oh i see,abuela can we go out at the garden with the madrigal grandkids?"akiha said
"Of course dear,you may go"her abuela said.
"Come on,you guys gonna love the garden"daniel said.

Narrator pov

They go to backyard door,akiha slide the door open.

(Imagine they have flowers in the trees)

"Woah,it looks amazing!"Mirabel said in awe
"Thanks,we also got a clubhouse"Daniel points at the house.
"Look at the fishes,their so colorful"Antonio said looking at the pond to see fishes.
"They are koi fishes,their amur carp breed,in japan,we call it nishikigoi"Francisco said
"Cool!"Antonio said awe.
"Wanna feed them"maria said giving Antonio the fish food,which he nod in agree and gets it and drop a bit of fish food to the water and the fishes ate it.

"Francisco,I'm not done with you the sword fight"Fernando said to Francisco.
"Your on!"Francisco said and summon his sword using his gift,and Fernando fo the same.
"This will be interesting to watch them"isabella said,catalina nod in agree

The twins have a one on one battle,Antonio and Maria feed the fishes and talk about animals,dolores,isabella,luisa and catalina talk each other,and Daniel and Mirabel talk each other while walk around the garden.

Camilo pov

Akiha just watching her brothers with me beside her,i didn't say a thing,until she look at me.

"Hey"akiha said
"O-oh uh hey"i said
Their was an awkward silence between us,so i decide to start the conversation.
"So how are you"

"I'm good,you?"akiha said.

"Great"

"Cool,and sorry for scaring you when you and your family arrive"

"It's okay,i didn't seen a fox with nine tails before"

"Heh lucky you did"she said as her ears and tail pops up

I can't help but blush cause of her beauty and her cuteness,her fox ears moves and her tail wags.

"Nice tail and ears"I said try not to blush or stutter

"Thanks,i like this form"

"Can i touch your tail"i realize what i said and blush so hard.

"Wha-"

"Nothing!"

"Well if you want to touch them,then you can"she said with a smile.

"Are you sure,i don't want to make you uncomfortable?" I said nervously

"It's fine,maria use my tail as a pillow to sleep or to read"she said.

I hesitate go near her tail with my hand and when i touch her tail,IT.WAS.FLUFFY!!!

"S-so fluffy!"i can't help but nuzzle my face in her tail without hesitation,i heard her giggling which is cute.

"Camilo,what are you doing?"i heard someone and saw mirabel with Daniel holding his laugh.

"You gotta love it mirabel,her tail is sooo fluff"i said to her
"Really?" Mirabel said as she goes to akiha.
"May i?"she ask
"Go ahead" Akiha said as mirabel touch it.
"Oh my gosh it is fluffy!" Mirabel said in amaze.
Antonio goes to akiha.
"Can i touch your tail" Antonio said with pyppy eyses.
I look at akiha with a smile in her face and nods,i can't help but smiles to her as Antonio touch her tail.
"It's fluffy!"Antonio said

"Hey sis,i haven't see you and Catalina sword fight even" Francisco said to akiha
"Even martial arts and your gift" Fernando said

"Wait you can fight?"i said to akiha
"Yeah,besides,who said a lady can't use a sword"she said with determined look which is cute and cool.
Catalina and akiha goes in front and they summon their sword using their gifts.

Catalina's sword

Akiha's sword

"When i signal go,you two should start,and again,you fight,and then again,you use your gifts"Francisco said

"Hah,i can do this all day"akiha said smugly
"I'm ready when you are"Catalina said.