🌸Chapter 4🌸

The Lopez family was gathered in front of the madrigal family.

"Now everyone was here,why not introduce ourselves and our gifts and our spirit animal"reyna said.

"Spirit animal?"mirabel question
"Yes,they representing the gift of our hearts,we can turn into them,even in our human form,and also summon them"she summon her spirit animal,it is a dragon,but it was a small one.(the picture was in the first page)

"Woah,a dragon"Antonio said in amaze looking at the dragon.
Reyna smiles and said"do you wanna pet it?"antonio nod in excitement and goes near the dragon.

"Careful mi hijo,it might hurt you or bite you"pepa said as a cloud forming above her.

"Don't worry señora,our spirit animals are harmless and friendly"akiha said petting her spirit animal which is a fox.

Antonio pet the dragon and it like the affection,it fly around Antonio

"It likes me,is it a girl or boy"Antonio said.
"A boy"reyna said
"Now we can introduce our familia"myung said.

"I'm the gift holder of the lotus flower"reyna said.
"Where is the lotus flower"alma said.
"It was our room"myung said.

"Those two are my children,luna and leonardo"reyna said mentioning the twins.
"I'm luna,you know that,my gift is lunar manipulation,i can control the moonlight and do constellation,and also my spirit animal was a white tiger name aria"luna said and the tiger beside her bows in a greeting way.

"And my name is leonardo,my gift is solar manipulation,it was quite the opposite of my sister luna,and my spirit animal is a lion name leo"he summon his spirit animal leo the lion,it was a cub size.

"My name is Elena,I'm leonardo's wife"the women name elena said.

"Now our grandchildren"myung said
"First is luna and riku's children"reyna said.

"You all know me,and my gift is creating ice and snow,and my spirit animal is a kitsune snowy"akiha pet her spirit animal name snowy.
"Kitsune?"mirabel said in confuse.
"It is a Japanese name of a fox"akiha answer
"Cool"mirabel said
"Can you show us your gift"dolores said.
Akiha nod and wave her hand to form a snow bunny,the family look amaze to her gift.

"My name is Francisco,my gift is water manipulating"francisco said.
"And my name is Fernando,my gift is fire manipulation"Fernando said.

"My spirit animal is a wolf"
"Hey i said it first!"
"Stop it!"
"Quit copying me"
the twins said in unison and they glare each other.
"Boys"luna scold them with gentle smile but had an angry expression

The twins flinch and look at their mother,they can feel her dark aura.
"Sorry mom"the twins said
Akiha facepalm"you are both idiots"

"Anyway my wolf name is flames"Fernando said summon his wolf
"And my wolf name is aqua"Francisco said and also summon his wolf.
"My wolf is better than yours flame brain"Francisco said to Fernando
"Atleast mine is more cool than yours-"
They got smack in the head by their mother.
"How many times do i have to say"luna scold them.

"Are your brothers always like that"camilo ask akiha
"Yeah,everytime they always fight and mom scolding them,they're acting like children"akiha said rolling her eyes,camilo chuckles.

"Now for leonardo and elena's kids"myung said

"My name is catalina,cat for short,and my gift is crystallization"catalina said and creates a crystal lotus flower.
"Woah,that was amazing"isabella said in amaze,which catalina blush(she's bi)
"T-thanks,you can have it"catalina said and give the lotus flower crystal to isabella.
"Thank you"isabella said
"I-its nothing"catalina said while blushing.

Reyna and myung seem to notice and laugh a little,leonardo and elena notice too and look each other smirking thinking they will make bet to think that they will be together,they know Catalina likes girls.

"Anyway,my spirit animal is an owl name jewel"she summon her spirit animal which is an owl with a bit of crystals in its wings

"My name is Daniel and my gift is electrify and my spirit animal is a griffin name electra"he summon the Griffin that has black feathers and lightning design

"Woah,your spirit animal was cool,never seen a griffin"mirabel said petting the Griffin's head which it's tail waggs.

Daniel scratch the back of his neck blushing "w-well Griffins are a mythical creatures"
"Cool"mirabel said
Akiha smirk at her cousin,she knows that he had a crush on mirabel.

"And I'm maria,and my gift is animal whisperer,and my spirit animal is a peryton name willow"she summon her spirit animal and a deer with wings appears which is a peryton.

"Good,now that our family was already introduce,why not your family alma"reyna said to alma

"Okay,my gift is the holder of the candle,i give my two daughters and my grandchildren the gifts"alma said

"I'm pepa and my gift is control the weather"pepa said
"I'm felix,pepa's husband"felix said

"I'm Julieta and my gift was healing with food i make"julieta said
"I'm Agustin,julieta's husband"Agustin said.

"Now for my grandchildren,first is pepa's kids"alma said.

"I'm Dolores and gift is hearing,i can hear everything from afar"dolores said.
"My name is camilo,im a shape shifter"camilo said and turn to Fernando.
"Woah,it's like looking in a mirror,dang i look hot"fernando said and Francisco smack behind his head.
"Can you even see your own reflection"Francisco say in annoying way.
"Shut up"Fernando said.

Akiha looks amaze of camilo's gift,camilo shift back to himself and winks at akiha,which akiha giggles a little and blushing.

"And my name is antonio,and I'm getting my gift in three days,and i love animals"Antonio said.
"Oh,luckily you gonna love my animal friends after lunch"Maria said,which Antonio jump in excitement.

"And now to Julieta's kids"alma said

"My name is luisa and my gift is super strength"luisa said
"My name is Isabella,and my gift is chlorokinesis"isabella said and throws flowers to akiha and catalina,akiha had a bouquet of blue roses,and Catalina has flowers all over her hair.
"They look pretty"Catalina said in amaze.
"And smells delightful"akiha said place one blue rose in her ear and give one for snowy,and she wag her tails.

"And I'm mirabel and...i..don't have a gift"mirabel look down.
"It's fine if you don't have a gift"daniel said,akiha nod in agreed.
"Oh thanks"mirabel smiles at daniel,blushing a little.

"And our casita"reyna said,the doors claps and tiles taps in hello.

"Since it settles,we should have lunch now"myung said.