🌸Chapter 14🌸

Next morning,alma request Reyna to join her for lunch with her family,she agreed and the López family went to la casa madrigal,Luna help Julieta cook the food,they make onigiris which is plenty of work.

Akiha go to them "Good morning Julieta" she greet her.
"Good morning Akiha,can you help me make riceballs with me and your mamá" Julieta ask.
"Sure,you can't be done without a helping hand!" Akiha said as she move her sleeves up and make onigiris.

Once they are done,they put the food at the table.
"Mamá can i help papá make green tea" Akiha ask her mother.
"Of course" her mother said as akiha went to her father.

"Hey dad,mind if i help you with the tea" She ask.
"Sure,can you boiled the water to hot" He ask and akiha quickly nod and boiled the water with the pot.

As Akiha waited for the water to be hot,Camilo walk in and saw Akiha.

"Oh Good morning Akiha,i didn't expect you to be here" Camilo said to her.

"Morning Camilo,your abuela join me and my family for breakfast" she said.

"I see,so what are you doing here" he ask.

"I was boiling the water to be heated for my dad's green tea" Akiha said.

"Green tea?" Camilo questioned.

"Yeah,and trust me,you will love it" Akiha said as she carry the pot which is already hot and walk to her dad.

'She sure was something" Camilo thought with a smile in his face.

After that,the whole family prepared for breakfast and 'Dolores' was getting some food with a lot of her plate and mirabel went to 'her'.

"Dolores hey,you know,out of all my older cousins,you're like my favorite cousin,so i feel like i can talk to you about anything,ergo you can talk to me about anything,like the problem with the magic last night that no once seem to know about" Mirabel said to 'Dolores'.

As Mirabel said that,it made akiha's fox ears perk up who is carrying a bowl of miso soup,she look at her with her left ear twitch,and also noticing 'Dolores' who have a lot of food in 'her',which made Akiha giggle a little cause she knew Mirabel was talking to Camilo.

"Camilo stop pretending your Dolores so you can have seconds" Felix said to Camilo and the real Dolores was behind Felix,and Camilo shifted back to normal.

"Worth the shot" Camilo said as casita smack him, which made Akiha shake her head,roll her eyes playfully and put the miso soup at the table.

Catalina make a crystal table and chairs for the López family to seated.

"Family,we are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new-" Alma was about to seat but the animals pop out.

"I told them to warm up your seat" Antonio said and Felix gave him a thumbs up.

"Thank you Antonio" Alma said as she shoo the animals away while announcing.

Akiha sip her tea and notice Luisa's eye twitch,which make her know why her eye twitch,but interrupt by mirabel shout which make akiha's tea almost spill.

"Mirabel,if you can't pay attention,i will help you"

Alma said,as mirabel try to explain,alma tell casita to move the chair beside alma.

"As i was saying,we must never take our miracle for granted,so today we will work twice as hard"

Alma said as mirabel lean back to look at luisa who notice and look away.

"Mhm i will help luisa-"
"Stop"

Mirabel about to stand up but alma called casita to make mirabel back in her sit.

"First,an announcement,i spoke to the guzmas, about Mariano's proposal to Isabella" Alma said as she got up from her seat and walk up to Isabella.
"Dolores, do we have a date?" Alma ask Dolores.
"Tonight,he wants five babies" Dolores said,which made Isabella shock and flowers pop out of her head,Akiha was unsettled about the five baby thing,she was worried about Isabella.

"Wonderful, such fine young man with our perfect isabella,will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger" Alma said as she walk up to Reyna.

Camilo shifted to mariano to tease Isabella,which Isabella swat him with flower ad Camilo shifted back to himself and cough out the flower in his mouth,Akiha silently laughs by cover her mouth with her long sleeve that reach her hand,and Catalina wasn't fond with the announcement and worried about Isabella

"Also Reyna has an announcement as well" Alma said as the López family look at Reyna as she sigh that she have no choice but to tell,and stand up from her seat

"The Ortegas told me about their son to have a confession to Akiha,along with Mariano's proposal" Reyna said which made the López family except Myung and Akiha shock.

"What?!" Akiha's twin brothers said being protective.
"Settle down you two" Luna said to her sons as they calm down but has a mad expression on their face.

"But,it's up to Akiha to decide whether she accept it or not for tonight, it's her choice, not mine" Reyna said.

Camilo didn't expect about that, he look at Akiha who casually eats her riceball with expressionless look.

"Okay, our community is counting on us, La Familia Madrigal!" Alma said.
"And La Familia López!" Reyna said.

"La Familia Madrigal!"
"La Familia López!"

They got up on their sits as Mirabel was about to go to Luisa until Daniel tap her in the should,and she turn around.

"Oh h-hey Daniel,how are you?" Mirabel said.
"Good,and I know you been up to,so I'm to help you!" Daniel said which made Mirabel surprise but nod with a smile.
"Alright,then let's go see Luisa!" She said as they both ran to Luisa,Reyna look at them at the moment and had a worried expression.

'Be careful Mirabel,you'll know what's gonna happen to your family about the miracle they have,and i hope you know the answer of the problem.'