🌸Chapter 10🌸

Narrator pov

Mirabel put on her clothes and sandals and walk to the door.
"Make your family proud"she said to herself and walk out of the room and slides down to the stairs.
"Good morning abuelo"she said to the picture of her abuelo Pedro,alma's husband.

The three kids runs to casita and mirabel went to the dining room,casita rolls the plates to mirabel.

"Hey where's my gift at?"the kid with a cup of coffee said to mirabel.

"My cousin's ceremony is tonight"she said

"What's his gift?"the other kid ask.

"We're gonna find out" Mirabel said.

"What's your gift?"the kid said.

"Who's asking?"mirabel said to the kids.
"Us!"the kids said.
"Well 'us',i can't just talk about myself,I'm only part of the amazing madrigals"mirabe said mentions the family tree in the wall.
"Who are the amazing madrigals!"the kids asks.

"Ah,you're mot gonna leave me alone are you"mirabel said to them"Casita help me out,drawer"
The drawers open and close in a beat

"Floors"

The floors clapping.

"Doors"

And the doors glows

"Let's go"
"This is our we've got every generation,so full of music the rhythm of its own design" Mirabel sins as she knocks on her cousins' door.

"This is my family,a perfect constellation" as mirabel sing she open Isabella's door and Isabella wake up gracefully.

"So many stars and everybody gets to shine" and luisa runs on the floor like a treadmill as mirabel sings.

"Whoa,But let's be clear, Abuela runs this show,whoa,She led us here so many years ago,whoa
And every year our family blessings grow!" as mirabel sings,the door open and her abuela goes out of her room as the madrigal kids dance.

"There's just a lot you've simply got to know, so Welcome to the Family Madrigal

The home of the Family Madrigal (we're on our way)
Where all the people are fantastical and magical
I'm part of the Family Madrigal" Mirabel sings as the door open,the madrigals walk out and waves at casita as mirabel catch up to them.

Meanwhile (when mirabel sings)

"Abuela,can we go out!?"akiha ask her abuela reyna
"Of course,but get back for Antonio's gift ceremony"reyna said

As the Lopez kids went out,akiha,and her twin brothers turn to their spirit animal form.

"Last one is a rotten egg!" Fernando said as he sprinted fast.
"Oi!we didn't start the time flame brain!" Francisco said.
"You better not lose nii-san!"akiha runs fast,Francisco just roll his eyes but he catch up to them.

"Let's just cath up to them" Catalina said as she turn her arm in to wings.
"Thats what I'm talking about!" Daniel said in determined and form his wings in his back
"This will be fun!" Maria said as her deer horns and wings appeared her and flies to them.

As they reach to the town,Fernando is the first.
"Ha!beat that!"he said in victory as the others slow down and stop,Francisco just scoff and roll his eyes.

"I know our parents was here,so why don't we also help the people here,or maybe we can look around" Catalina said as they all nod in agreed as they go on their separate ways.