🌸Chapter 13🌸

Narrator pov

Mirabel told her abuela what she sees and told about the doors was flickering off and cracks in the casita and the candle was going off,which made the everyone worried and abuela told her to show us,the López family look each other and follow Mirabel outside.

Once they got out,the candle was okay,no cracks and the door was alright,mirabel was confuse on how the cracks are not here try to explain Alma but Alma stop her and turn to the crowd.

"There is nothing wrong with la casa madrigal,the magic is strong and so are the drinks" Alma said yo the crowd and they laugh at the last part.

Reyna shake her head a little with pity and disappointment in expressionless way,even the López family as Reyna look at the candle,she sense something bad will happen to the candle and la casa madrigal,even the López family notice it,which made them believe that mirabel must be right.

They went down the stairs and go to mirabel.
"Mirabel" Reyna called her and Mirabel looks at her with a worried look.
"Señora López,please you have to believe me-" Reyna cut her off "i believe you Mirabel,we all do"

Mirabel look the rest of López Family as they nod in agreed that they also believe her as mirabel smiles cause someone believe her.

"Don't worry mirabel,everything will be alright,but be careful cause i sense the magic of the candle that something bad will happen to your family" Reyna said in a gentle-serious look to mirabel that has her eyes wide but nod.

"Now go to you mamá Julieta,to heal your cut in your hand" Reyna said to mirabel as Mirabel went to Julieta,she turn to her family with a serious look.

"Akiha,i want you to keep an eye of the people in encanto and even the madrigal kids to tell me what's wrong with their miracle and Daniel i want you to keep mirabel safe from whatever happens to her,the rest will be helping everyone in encanto" Reyna told her family

"Yes Abuela" They bow in japans way.
"Good,that will be all" Reyna said as they went up to Antonio's room.

Akiha was minding her business until someone tap her shoulder and turn around to see Valentino.

"Oh Valentino.. uh what a surprise to see you" Akiha said with unsettling look.
"I must say,that dress you wear was beautiful as you" Valentino said as he take her hand kiss it.

Akiha was just stood there with a smiles on her face but what Valentino didn't know that she was angrily smiling and imagine the irk mark that has the side of her face.

"If you don't mind,may i ask you to dance with me?" Valentino said extending his hand for her.
Akiha just look at sigh that she doesn't have a choice and take it and they start to dance.

Alma and Reyna had a conversation with señora guzman about Mariano's proposal to Isabella and Alma watch Akiha and Valentino dance together,Reyna notice and she saw the look at Akiha's face who is try to cool herself down cause she is angry even though she's smiling.

"Aren't they perfect together" Reyna turn to someone who said and saw Señora Ortega with her husband and Victoria.
Reyna was about to said something but Alma interrupt.
"Of course,isn't that right Reyna" Alma ask Reyna"
"Uhh yes of course they are" she said with a fake smile.
"I was thinking that he will confess to your daughter and get married in the future right dear" Señora Ortega ask her husband who is not liking the idea.
"Yeah but that idea was our daughter Victoria" Señor Ortega said look at Victoria with who is innocently smiling.

"I'm sure akiha accept your son's feelings,they are perfect for each other,right Reyna" Alma said with looking at Reyna.
Reyna just nod her head not liking the idea.

"Oh how about my brother will confess her at Mariano's proposal to Isabella,it will be so perfect for them to confess" Victoria said smiles.
"That's a wonderful idea,will deal with that,are you coming Reyna?" Alma mention to Reyna to come with them for discussion for tomorrow,but Reyna shake her head and said "I'm okay,I'll think of that" Reyna said to her as they left.

Once they left,Reyna told Myung about it and he can't accept the idea and they will talk to akiha later.

After the party,The López family left and as they went home,Reyna stop Akiha.
"What is it Abuela" Akiha question her Abuela.
Reyna and myung look at each other and nod and tell the rest of the family to go back to their rooms.

Akiha look at her grandparents confuse and Myung mention her to follow them.

At the pond

They told everything about early and Akiha was had a shock and angry expression.

"I know you don't like that idea Akiha,it was your decision to not accept his confession,for you as a young woman,you must follow your heart" Reyna said to her

"And we know we can't force you to say yes,it wasn't our choice,it's yours" Myung said.

Akiha look at them and nod and goes back to her room.