🌸Chapter 3🌸

Narrator pov

When they get inside the house,they heard sword clashing sound,which earn a sigh from akiha.

"great,they're at it again"akiha said in sarcastic way.

"What is it"mirabel questioned

"You don't wanna know"akiha said as she slide the door open which reveals two boys clashing each other sword,one with black hair with scarlet red highlights in his hair and color red in his eyes,and the other with brown hair with blue highlights and dark blue eyes

"Take that you hot head"the blue one said.
"Hey don't call me that!"the red one said and he throw a dagger and the blue one dodge which fly directly to the family

"Look out!"the blue one warned them.

When the dagger was about to fly to them,akiha snatch it with her hand with no expression.

"Really guys,really"akiha said
"H-hey sis..y-you know how you throw a dagger when your maria's age!"the red one said try to have a nice talk with his sister

"Of course"akiha smile and it turn to a devious smirk and said"cause i don't miss"and she throw the dagger aside and it hit the dummy.

"Woah.."camilo quietly said in amaze and dolores heard it with a smug look on her face

"Also,can you stop battling!your scaring the guests,which you know who they are!"akiha scold her brothers,and they look at the madrigal family and got a shocking expression.

"I told you we shouldn't battle each other swords"the blue one said
"Me?!why you blaming me?!"the red one said
"You started it!"the two men arguing and growling each other,akiha just sigh in annoyance cause of their brothers stupidity,until they heard a roar.

"Boys,what did i tell about battling each other and arguing in front of the guest"they turn where are voice come from and saw a white tiger with blue eyes along with a man beside it.

"IS THAT A TIGER!?"luisa said

"Yeah,and she's our mom"akiha said
"Your mom?!"camilo said

"Sorry mother"the two men say bowing in apology to her,and their mom turn to her true form,she had white hair with with black highlight,and a glowing light floated beside her and it appears a white tiger floating beside her.

"It's nice to meet you all,and sorry for the troubling of my sons,my name is luna lopez and that's my husband riku"luna said
"Pleasure to meet you,i know I'm not from here,I'm from japan but i decide to be with luna"riku said wrap his arm around luna's shoulder
"It's okay,and nice to meet you two"alma said
Luna turn to her sons with a scolding look.

"Francisco,Fernando,what told you earlier when the madrigal family was here"luna scold them.
"Calm down my child,don't be so harsh on your sons"abuela reyna said to luna.
"Sorry mom"luna said.

"I try to warn you two"akiha said and vanish her ears and tail and a white fox appear beside her.

Camilo pov

I can't help but admire akiha's features,she is more beautiful without her fox ears and tails.

"Stop staring at akiha camilo"dolores nudge me.
"I-i wasn't s-staring at her!"why the heck did i just stutter?!
"Suuuure"dolores said with a smirk in her face.

"Is something wrong"i froze of who i know the voice is,it was akiha just looking at me in concern look,tilting her head with a smile,HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTE?!?!

"i-its nothing eheheh"now I'm stuttering mess right now in front of her!

Narrator pov

"Myung,call the others"reyna said and myung nod and picks up the gong chime and goes to the gong and bang three times.

"I'm here"the girl with light brown wavy hair with purple strand,same age as Isabella and dolores' age fly down with her arm wing and turn back to normal and an owl appears with her.

"Catalina,you forgot me"a Griffin comes down and turn to a boy with black and a bit brown with yellow strand in his hair,the same age as camilo and mirabel's age.

"Sorry I'm late!"a deer with wings called a peryton flew down and land safely and turn to a ten year old girl with black shory hair with light green strand.

Lastly,a lion runs to them with a women with brown straight hair riding it,the lion stop and the women went down and the lion turn to it's true form,a man had orange brown wavy hair.
"Are we late mama"the man said to his mom"no leonardo,your right on time"reyna said to the man name leonardo.

"Alma,meet mi familia Lopez"reyna introducing her family.