🌸Chapter 8🌸

Next day

Akiha pov

I woke and stretch my arms,i walk to my closet and get two outfit to pick,the yukata and the dress,i turn to snowy the nine tail fox.
"Hey snowy,which one is suitable,the yukata or the dress"

Snowy tilt her head to think for a moment and point to the yukata.
"The yukata is beautiful on you"she said and i wear it

I brush my hair and do my hair

I look at the mirrot and spin myself around a little

"How do i look snowy"i ask her
"You look stunning and cool,pun intended"snowy fox said as i giggle her snow puns and she disappears in a mist of snowflakes

I walk out of my room and i was greeted by my dad

"おはようお父さん[Ohayō otōsan](good morning dad)"i said
"Good morning to you too"my dad said pat my head which i like it.

"Francisco,i told you to not wake me up by splashing my face with water!"i saw my hot head brother Fernando who is got his hair all wet.
"It's not my fault that you're such a heavy lazy sleeper!"Francisco said

I went to the kitchen to get some onigiri that my dad made us when we wake up for breakfast,i finish it and i drink some water and go to the door.

"Mamá,I'm going out now!"i said to mamá
"Okay,be back for diner!"my mamá said

And the casita open the door for me and i turn to my spirit animal form which is a nine tail fox or kitsune,i run to the open gate that casita open for me and run to the town,and i turn to my normal form leaving my fox ears and tail.

People stare at me in awe like im some kind of goddess or angel or something,i saw three girls who are jealous of me,cause of my looks and all,but i just ignore them.

I saw Juliet and runs to her.

"Good morning señora julieta"i said with a bow,which i learn from my dad
"Good morning akiha,and just call me julieta,want something to eat"she said to me.
"No thanks,i just got breakfast"i said

"It's fine,you can have one if your hungry"

"Sure,I'll see you later"i said to her and walk away to explore the town,i greet people with a wave.

Until three kids goes to me
"You look pretty"a little girl said to me and i smile
"You have a beautiful tail,can i touch it"the other girl said,i nod as she smiles and touch my tail"So fluffy and soft!"

I giggle as more kids surrounded me

"Are you actually reyna lopez myung lopez's granddaughter?"a litte boy said

I nodded

"Cool,can you play with us please"yhe other child said and i smiles

"Of course,follow me"they follow me as we walk to the place that i can use my gift.

"Wanna see something cool"i said to them as they nod in excitement

I spin around as snowflakes falling on us as kids running.
"Let's build a snowman"i said to them
"Yeah!"they said as we creat a snowman and snow bunnies until i felt a snowball hit my back,i turn around saw two little boys pointing each other,i giggle and throw two snowballs at them and me and the children ended up having a snowball fight.

Camilo pov

I was walking around and i didn't see any less kids until i hear a sound of laughter,i ran to where it is and saw akiha with the children playing,i smile of how they enjoying with her,she was beautiful,her hair was stylish,her clothed was amazing,i decide to go to them.

"Hey akiha!"i called her

She turn to me"hey camilo,wanna joins us,we're having a lot of fun!"she said with a smile,i can't help it.

"Sure"i said then something cold hitring my back to the kids with snowballs in their hands and another one,i saw akiha with a smirk in her face,i know what she gonna do.

"Oh your on!"

We throwing each other snowball,and the kids' parents came to pick them up,we said our goodbye to them,it's only me and camilo.

"Isn't it fun?"she said to me

"Y-yeah,it is,your gift ia amazing"

"Thanks"as she said that,i saw her nine tail wags,it's kinda cute when she wag har tail when i complimenting her.

I look up to see the skies turn darker a little.

"I gotta go back home now,my mamá will scold me if i got late"i said

"Me too,we can hangout tomorrow,and i won't forget what i told you yesterday about the sword fighting thing"she said as i remember what she told me about it.

"Great,see ya"
"You too camilo"
We went our separate ways,and when i walk to the door and open yo see Dolores give me the 'i know' look,she heard..

"Soooo you and akiha hangout"

"Come on,and the sword fighting part was a training"

We walk to the living room and Dolores told of what she heard

Mamá turn to me"hijo,are you sure about it,you gonna get hurt or worst"she said appearing a cloud above her head as papá try to fanning away.

"Mamá,i know it's a bit risky,but i want to learn to use a sword,i know you're worrying about me,but i can protect myself,and i protect this family and everyone in encanto"

As i said that,mamá and papá look each other and turn to me

"Okay camilo,we understand that you want to do it"papá said placing his hand in my shoulder
"And you'll protect this family if there something in danger"mamá said with a smile and tears in her eyes.

"I will"