🌸Chapter 6🌸

Narrator pov

Meanwhile

Thr adults are in the reyna and myung's room,the lotus flower was in the table with the glass covering it.

"So Reyna,how do you get the lotus flower"alma said.
"Well it all started when i met myung"Reyna said

Flashbacks

When Reyna was a young woman,she always goes to the waterfall to relax and enjoy the nature.
When she heard horse tapping and look where the sound come from and so a man in traditional wear from another country,and she saw he got bruises and scars and she told him to help him and he agreed and bring the horse over

When they got to reyna's house,she patch him up and clean his bruises.
"What's your name"reyna said.
"My name is myung jin,I'm from korea,i been running away from my twin brother,he was a king and he wanted me dead"myung said
"That's horrible"reyna said finish parching up and give him a plate of arepas"Eat this,you been having a long journey"myung nods and eats it.
"It's delicious"he said

"Thanks"

"Also,where am i anyway"

"You're in Colombia and you're in my house"

"Oh...will it be okay if i stay here...my brother and his guards will find me"

"Sure,I'm sure you will love this place"reyna said with a smile,and myung blushes and smiles back.

Reyna take myung to explore the town and he was comfortable there,she even teach him to speak spanish,and myung also teach her speak korean,and train how to use a sword and archery so that she can defend herself.

Months pass,myung proposing to reyna and she accepted it and they got married,after that,they went to the water fall when they first met for alone time until and arrow almost shot them and they look at the direct where it come from.

"Hello brother"the man said with his guards
"Hyun-tae,what are you doing here,how do you find me?"myung said in shock and confusion.
"Let's just say that i find you with..this"hyun-tae said revealing the glowing jade crystal ball

"Now that we're here,i have to finish you off"hyun-tae said pointed to myung with his sword.
"What did i ever do to you brother,we're brothers"myung said
"You're always the favourite one that my father loves,i was jealous and alone,you have everything,and now you have a wife,now i have to kill you!"hyun-tae charges at myung.
Luckily myung brought his sword and charges at his brother,they both sword fighting and then myung didn't have enough strength,and hyun-tae kick him down.
"This is the end of your life brother,any last words?"Hyun-tae said until Reyna goes in front of myung protecting him.

"Don't hurt him!"she said
"Pathetic,a women like you would protect my brother,then i should kill both of you"he said about to slash her,but then a lotus flower in front of reyna glowed and so is reyna,and she turn to a dragon.
Hyun-tae was stunned and myung was amaze and shock,reyna beat out Hyun-tae's guards and so is him.

He was on the ground and stand up and get on the horse with the jade crystal ball and turn to the couple in anger.
"I'll be back brother,and if not,i will give someone with this powerful crystal ball and tell them about your magic and destroy it for me,for revenge!"Hyun-tae said with rage and got away with his army.

Reyna turn to herself and a small size dragon was in front of her.
"Who are you?"she said to the dragon.
"I'm your spirit animal,you can call me longwei"the dragon said flying around her.
"The lotus flowet gives you the miracle to save your husband"longwei the dragon mention her the lotus flower,reyna go near to it and pick it up.
"I'll cherish it,thank you for your help longwei"she said to the dragon and goes to her husband.
"Are you alright myung"
"Yeah,and what you did there was amazing"
"It was a miracle"she said and show him the glowing lotus flower.
"We must keep it and protect it from your brother,we don't want him to destroy it"she said and myung agreed.

End flashback

"And that's why we have to protect the lotus flower,it was for the sake of encanto and for our grandchildren"reyna said look at the lotus flower
"And i train them to use their gift,even sword fighting and archery"myung said

"That was amazing thing you do for the family"julieta said
"Also,i heard all about you and your family alma" reyna said

"You did,how did you know"alma said

"When luna and leonardo are born,we heard about that we have to run away from the old town cause of the bad guys,and we saw the light and the mountains grow"myung said

"And we went to your grandchildren's gift ceremony,and i feel bad for mirabel,and i know you haven't seen me and myung,the people in encanto know about us too,so the reason why i invite you is to get to know you all"reyna said

"I see,then will you appreciate to help our family to help the people of encantp?"alma said
"Of course,we insist to help and protect your family and the people of encanto"reyna said.
Suddenly a crystal shard fly pass them and hit the wall.

"What was that?!"pepa said
Reyna and myung goes to the window and saw Akiha and Catalina have an one on one battle.

"This will be interesting to watch"myung said in approval
"Indeed"reyna said