🌸Chapter 12🌸

Narrator pov

Everyone in encanto are enjoying themselves,akiha was walking around to find her new friends,and she spot them and they notice her.

"Hey akiha!" Carla wave at akiha to come to them.
"Woah that dress looks amazing!" Olivia said looking at akiha's dress.
"Thanks" Akiha said with her fox ears twitching and her nine tail wagging which make Olivia squeal at the cuteness she sees.
"Easy with your excitement via" Santiago said backing Olivia away from akiha.

What they don't know is that a Victoria glares at akiha with jealousy.
"Why is she wearing that kind of dress" Andrea said
"I know right,she doesn't wear like any other girls in encanto,even us" Emilia said.
"Whatever it is,she was such a freak,atleast i gonna get some attention from everyone, even camilo" Victoria said flip her hair.

The five saw Victoria and her friends,they don't look glad to see them.
"I can't believe she only here for nothing but camilo" Carla said as the others nod with her.
"I'm gonna go with my family,it might start a minute" Akiha said.
"Okay,see ya" Carla said as akiha left to look for her family.

Akiha went back to her family for the ceremony along with the madrigal family.

As the Alma doing her speech,camilo can't stop staring at akiha's features,when alma finish her speech,Antonio appear in the spotlight as everyone cheer for him,casita mention him to go on,but Antonio look at the other side and reach his hand to someone and said something,and he goes to someone and pull them,it was Mirabel.

Everyone was shock and confuse,even alma,and the López family knows what's wrong,Reyna felt pity on mirabel cause she doesn't have a gift like the rest of her family,even the López.

As they went up to the door,Alma reach out the candle to Antonio,everyone's getting nervous if it's not working or does when he reach the doorknob,and when he touch it,the door glow,and then a toucan flew to Antonio and squake to him.

"Uh huh,I understand you!" Antonio said to the toucan and it squared to him again.
"Of course they can come" Antonio said and the toucan called all the animals.

"Cool,another animal talker" Maria said with a smile

Alma sigh in relive and said to the crowd "we have a new gift!"all the people cheered.
As Antonio got in his room,it reveals it look like a rainforest.
"It's bigger on the inside!" The little girl said in shock and amaze.
"Huh,it's just like Maria's room but different" Leonard said.

As Antonio look at the room he has,he heard something behind and turn around,it was a jaguar running toward Antonio and lift him up to get a ride,everyone was watching him amaze as Antonio got down,Felix and Pepa go to him for a hug and alma told him how perfect his gift is and gather her family for a family photo.

The López family watch at the beautiful moment and Daniel notice mirabel isn't in it.
"Guys,mirabel isn't there" Daniel said to his family.
"Poor mirabel,she just want to be like the rest of her family,it's sad she didn't get a gift" Luna said in a pity way.
"All i know is that being perfect isn't the solution in this family,and i feel like something will happen soon" Reyna said with expressionless worried look.
"What's exactly do you mean mamá" Leonardo said to his mom.
"We'll find out later,but let's just enjoy ourselves" Reyna said as her family agreed.

Akiha look around and find her friends and go to them.
"Hey akiha,i got arepas from señora julieta,want some?" Olivia said
"Just one" Akiha said as she take one arepa.
"Antonio's room was so cool and even the animals!" Gabriel said.
"Yeah but Victoria wasn't use to filthy animals,she likes to keep herself clean to let the madrigal chameleon see her attractive face" Santiago said pointing at Victoria with her friends backing away from the animals.
"How could she even come in the first place,she was just here to see camilo" Carla said as akiha and the others agreed.
"How about we dance to forget about that situation" Akiha said to them as they nod in agreed and starts to dance.

As everyone having a good time,camilo saw akiha in the distant as she dance with her friends,the way her skirt and sleeves move gracefully in her moves,he walks to her.

"May i have this dance señorita" he said as he lend a hand for to dance,akiha look at his hand and smirk think of idea and take camilo and dance with him,Felix and Pepa watch and laugh at their son's stunned and speechless look with a blush in his face,akiha spins him around and dip him as the everyone cheered for them except Victoria which she isn't happy about it.

"I'm impress about your moves akiha,it's really confuse me about your fighting and dancing skills" Camilo said to her as akiha pull him up.
"It's nothing,i was skillful that's all" Akiha said as they both laugh and interrupt by mirabel shouting the house was in danger.

Sorry that i take to long to update cause of online since it's over i can continue if i have time and i hope you have patience to wait.