🌸Chapter 9🌸

Next day

Akiha pov

I do my morning routine and i change to my regular training clothes

I walk out of my room and i bump to momshe saw me and said"good morning akiha,why are you in your training kimono?"

"Camilo want me to train him sword fighting"

"That's great,i hope he'll mastered it"

"Yeah,I'm going to la casa madrigal to see camilo"

"Okay,see ya later akiha"

"Okay mom"i change to my spirit animal form and run out of the house to go to the madrigal's casita.

I knock on the door and i the door open as i greeted by camilo's sister,Dolores.

"Hola Dolores,is camilo in here"i ask her and she nods.
"Camilo,akiha was here!"
Camilo runs to Dolores and he saw me waving,and i wave back.

"Shall we go then?"he said and i nodded,i say goodbye to Dolores and me and camilo walk to my home.

"So why do you want to train using the sword"i said to him.

"I want to cause i want to protect my family and everyone in town,and i wanna help you and your family from any danger"he said and i amaze of what is heard from him.
We arrived at the gate and it opens cause the casita and the tiles dragging us to the door.

"I kinda nervous about this training"camilo said scratching the back of his neck.
"I'm sure you'll can do it"i said and sliding the door open and i got greeted by a dagger throw the side of me.

"Let me guess,your brothers"camilo said and i nodded as we go at the garden and we go to the club house,i went inside to get two katana and i walk to camilo and give him the

"Alright camilo,are you ready?"i ask him.
Camilo nod in determined.
"But you better remove your ruana"i point at it.
"Oh right"he said as he remove it and gave it to me.

Camilo pov

I look at the sword i was holding and i couldn't help but admired and excited to try something new.

"First,your sword stands will be like this"aliha said as she do her stands and i do the same,she walk beside me,but not close enough so i can have a better space.

"Now swing the sword left and right,don't let go of the sword"akiha said as she swing the sword left and right as i also do the same.

"Down left and down right"she swing it as she said and i did as well.
"You doing great"akiha said in approval and i blush but i shake it off to focus.

"Good,now try to do it with the opponent,me"akiha said and i stare at her at shock.
"You?!what if i hurt uou or I'm doing it wrong?!"i said to her,worrying that i might hit her.
"It's okay,you have to be careful"she said calmly,and i sigh and nodded in agree
"Alright,I'm ready"

Time skip

I was panting and sweating,and i look at my hands to se red spots in my palm and fingers.
"Well done camilo,looks i train well"she said as she look at my hands and holds it,i blush.
"I'll patch your hands up"
"I-its fine,my tia will heal it for me"i stutter.
"Well if you get heal,you have red bruises in your hands,just let me patch you up"akiha said as her spirit animal give her a small bandage and wrap my hands in it,i can't help looking at gentle and serious face,how can she be so beautiful and adorable girl,i try not to blush or she'll see it.

"Done"she said finish wrapping my hands,i look at it and clench a little.
"Looks like is almost night time,want me to take you home"she said

"S-sure"WHY DID I STUTTER
She turn to her spirit animal form but it was a size of a wolf.

"Hop on"she said,i look at her form and get on her back,and she sprinted fast,i hold on to her,so this is what it felt to ride a animal,it's really cool.

Narrator pov

They arrived at the casita,camilo hop down and akiha turn to her normal form.
"It was nice to train with you camilo,we should do it again if you want"akiha said.
"Yeah me too,you're gonna be here for my hermano's gift ceremony?"he ask.
"Yeah,i can't wait for your brother's gift ceremony,I'll see you tomorrow,sayonara,it means bye"she said.
"O-oh okay,sayonara to you too"he said as akiha smile and run back home.

As camilo went inside and went to the dining room to see his family was there,Dolores look at him with a smug look,'darn it,she hear it!'camilo thought and goes to sit down.

"So camilo,how's your training with akiha"Felix whisper to his son,not to let abuela hear it.

"It's alright,it was hard a little,but i getting a hand of it"camilo whisper back,felix nod and continue eating.

Meanwhile at the Lopez

"Okay everyone,alma invite us to her grandson's gift ceremony"Reyna said.
"And it's okay if you wear traditional or not traditional"myung said.

"I can't wait for Antonio's gift,i hope he likes my gift"akiha said.
"What's your gift for him"her mamá luna said
"It's a book about animals,cause he likes them"akiha said.
"That's great,and how's your training with camilo anyway"her papá riku ask her daughter.
"It's fine,he getting good with it a little"
"That's good to hear"

"I hope that chameleon boy didn't hurt you"Fernando said
"No he's not nii-san"akiha said.

Meanwhile at the madrigal

"Achoo!"camilo sneezes.
"Are you okay primo?"mirabel ask.
"Yeah,it's just a sneeze"he said,'I think someone's talking about me'and he thought.