3

"Harry Edward Styles!" Oh lord. Harry sighed out of everytime this is when his mother chooses to visit.

"Good morning mum." He mumbles and watches her narrowed eyes, "What is wrong with you! Jesus Christ and who are you? Wait don't tell me who you are, probably his another night stand." She scowls at Louis who flinches and Harry frowns.

"Mom he's not a one night stand, I helped him last night and he's Louis!" His mother stops rummaging her bag and looks at Harry and then at Louis she does this until Harry's rolling his eyes and slumping on the sofa,

"Louis? You remember his name?" Anne asks in a new found surprise, "I'm sure I did, I just said that to you."

"Louis you say, come over here Louis." The said blue eyed boy bites his lip but steps forward, Anne is right in front of him, her eyes scanning each feature of him and Louis finds himself fidgeting under the gaze.

"You're a carrier?"

Okay what?

"I don't think so that is any of your business ma'am but to answer your question yes I am." Anne smirks and then claps her hands, "Perfect. You Louis are going to be the next Styles. Harry you will marry him. And you...you will marry my son."

Harry gapes and Louis chokes on his saliva, "What the fuck mom?" The green eyed man asks with bewildered expression, "What!"

"Yeah I said what I said, you both are going to marry. Harry's reputation is on the verge of being destroyed and Louis I'll provide you with as much money as you want. It's a win-win situation for all of us." Louis frowns,

"I don't need your money Mrs.Styles. I'll be happy on my own." He says and Anne rolls her eyes, "Who doesn't need money? Of course you do, I'll deposit ten billions in your account right now. Want more?"

Ten billions?

"Okay mum you need to stop right there, what are you even talking about? I'm not going to marry him!"

"Excuse me, I don't want to marry an arsehole like you too thank you very much." Louis snarks with narrow eyes and Harry scoffs, "Heard that mother we don't want to marry each other at all."

"Two years. You'll be married for only two years. Think about it Harry, your reputation is so bad—"

"Yeah no shit your son flirts with anything that walks." Louis snorts and Anne chuckles, "Oh this is the boy who's going to tame you. And you Louis honey please, just do us a favour. You get ten billions out of this, it's not hard."

"Why me?" He asks with frantic eyes, "Because You are the only person Harry's ever remembered a name of and he brought you to his home and you are wearing his clothes!"

"That means absolutely nothing mom." Harry says with desperate green eyes, "I can't just let go off my freedom like that! And marriage it's like I haven't even thought about it, Mom!" He cries out and Louis sidles with him.