5

"And here we are kind sir, our honeymoon suite right in front of the most amazing view." Harry grinned bowing down to present the area behind Louis giggles with a hand covering his mouth and walks inside. The room is beautiful so much so that Louis contains his gasp of surprise at that, it's enormous and there's a large part of the balcony exposed in front.

Since it's night there are star like lightings outside, as Louis steps inside taking in the room he notices that there's only bed which makes him turn to stare at Harry who smirks, "It's not like we are sleeping the entire time."

His breathe hitches and Louis' mouth opens when Harry rounds the place and is in front of him so close that the tip of their toes are touching cladded in shoes.

"I ain't letting you sleep, Blue. The night's so young." Louis breathes heavily when Harry grazes his cheekbones with a light touch of his right hand, "Really? And what do you have in mind pray tell Harold." He asks slowly and too softly, Harry's eyes are shining with so much mischief and cheekiness that it's almost endearing.

"Take out and sappy movies!" He hollers like a kid and Louis laughs at his dorky act, "Fine you big kid what sappy movies though?"

"Okay so This is my personal collection here. Tada." He grins and walks towards the big box, Louis peeking inside to see that this bad boy was a sucker for rom-coms.

"Fine What take out?"

"That's a surprise, Blue. What a couple we are! The coolest actually."

"Hah you bet, we are the most amazing ones. Now may I change from this uncomfortable clothing? It's itchy." He complains and Harry chuckles before stepping forward and Louis tries not to react when the man leans down his mouth near Louis' ear, "Did you wore a pure white lingerie for your husband, darling?"

"I did." He whispers back and Harry leans back to eye him, Louis shyly smiles and moves forward until his mouth is near Harry's ear, he ignores the strong waft of Tobacco and Vanilla up this close instead, "Too bad you are not having the pleasure of watching it on me." He mumbles and pushes an off guard Harry away.

He giggles at the dumbstruck look on Harry's face, "You are so cruel." The man gapes and Louis smirks, "So I've been told. I'll be back, you butt." Harry grumbles something inaudible.

Louis laughs his way inside before grabbing his nightwear from the closet which all happens to be Lacy nightgowns, he frowns harder and shuffles in Harry's side grabbing a baby blue hoodie and taking it with him in the shower.

After he had showered in the amazing hot water Louis wears the Lacy bralette and the only pair of panties that looked comfortable to him that were lacy and blue too. He pulls the hoodie on top and walks out to see Harry sprawled on the Bed that was once covered with red roses but now all the petals were down and no wonder Harry did it, he was also bare chested except for sweatpants.

"You are not showering?" Louis asks and Harry stares at him looking up from his phone, their eyes meet and Louis grips on the sweater paws tighter than before when Harry's eyes rake him, checking him out from the top to his bare legs, they linger on his thighs and Louis suppresses a shiver than racks his body.