7

After returning from their "honeymoon" the first thing Louis noticed was the obvious change in his life, he never expected to be in such a domestic situation before he even graduated. Harry's house was theirs now. He made it clear when Louis said that they needed some trinkets for Harry's house, the man had frowned and stopped his furious tapping on the laptop.

"It's your house too, Blue." He ever so seriously said and Louis had dumbfound stared at him.

Also Harry dropped Louis off to his university every day another boy change followed by Them sleeping together in one bed, Louis could've taken the guest room but Harry insisted that it won't be needed cause they both liked cuddling and since they were friends it was normal.

"Harry, Harry, Hazza!" He yelled impatiently tapping his foot as he stares at the empty fridge, "What is your problem!" Harry yells from the top floor peeking down in the kitchen and Louis sheepishly grins at him trying to not let his eyes wander over the bare torso, a towel carelessly wrapped around Harry's waist so low that the laurels are on show.

"Why is our fridge empty?" He asks and Harry frowns, "Maybe because someone decided to cook breakfast today resulting into emptying most of the contents?" Louis rolls his eyes,

"Well get ready we are going for grocery shopping." He claps his hand and turns around, "What now?" Harry asks confused as if he hadn't heard what Louis said,

"I said we are going for grocery shopping."

"We have Paul for—"

"No. We're not disturbing someone else about a work we can easily do. Get ready and we'll buy things ourselves." Harry rolls his eyes and walks back to the room.

Thinking that he wasn't going to come along Louis dejectedly sighed and wore his coat when—

"Now where the hell are you leaving alone?" Harry's voice comes from behind and he jerks, "You tagging along?"

"Of course I am you don't like to drive in snow and for Christ's sake wear that beanie too." He grumbles and Louis grins pleasingly.

*****

"Harold grab the meat." He calls walking in the frozen aisle when someone grabs his arse and he jumps at the sudden intrusion, "What are you doing?" He hisses and Harry shrugs innocently, "Thought you said grab the meat." Blushing profusely Louis smacks his arm,

"Filthy asshole!" Harry chuckles and places two  boxes of chicken and meat in the trolley. "Is that thing alive, Blue?" Harry whispers pointing at the sea food section, there were crabs piled on top of each other and one of them which was apparently fresh and little alive was waggling it's claw. Louis bit his lip and turned to his husband who had eyes as wide as a child's.

"Yeah it's a crab Harry and it definitely is a little bit alive."

"How do they make them?" He asks and Louis picks out a pack of frozen peas, "By boiling Harry you of all people should know that." Harry nods.