11

Louis stood before the mirror, he fixed his bell sleeves for the tenth time, his hands going to his fringe again as he fixes his dress, Today is his first day of internship and Louis is nervous as fuck.

"What a sight." Harry breathes and he jumps at the sudden voice, "Harry.... Hey." He breathes and stares at his enigma of a husband who strides the room as if he owns everything—which he does— He stands behind Louis with his arms coming forward and resting on Louis' torso pulling him to his chest.

"Why so nervous my little Blue?" He asks and Louis bites his lip, "First day jitters." He mumbles and Harry encouragingly smiles before planting a kiss on the exposed side of his neck,

"You know you've got nothing to worry about? You are the best out there baby." He turns Louis over and faces him, cradling his face he rubs his cheeks with his thumb, Louis sighs and leans to his touch, he rests his eyes. Harry pecks his forehead, his nose, the space between his eyebrows and finally his lips.

"Smart boy aren't you? So smart and perfect. Cmon Blue." Louis makes a sound when Harry holds his hand and starts walking, "Where?" The man just gives him a smile before rounding up a circle.

Soon they are standing in front of the various cars, "Choose one." He says and Louis frowns eyeing his husband with an are you crazy look, Harry rolls his eyes with a fond look, "Go on baby choose."

Biting his lip Louis walks around the area, he finds a matte black car at the corner pointing it he says, "This one." Harry smiles and comes forward,

"Okay then go inside. It's yours." Louis sputters at that, "H-Harry! You can't give me that." Harry frowns, "I can and I just did. Take it, it's yours. Cmon we are going to drive in this today."

Louis frowns but Harry kisses his pout,"I seem like a gold digger Harry I have the money and I can buy it." He revolts and this time Harry frowns, "You are not a gold digger baby, you are my wife yeah? We are married and I can—"

"Our marriage is of convenience, Harry. You seem to have forgotten that, our marriage is going to end in about one year and some months! This is not permanent!" He snaps eyes wide and angry and Harry steps back as if Louis just slapped him.

"Y-You are right...I-Fuck what was I thinking? Of course yes you are right." Louis feels the pang of hurt shooting at Harry's crumbled face.

"Haz I-I di—"

"It's fine Louis. Just let's go yeah, don't want you to get late on your first day."

And Louis realised how wrong it was, he pained the man he's in love with and yes he do admits it, he loves Harry, his husband and most of all best friend.

Harry doesn't talk and so does Louis still so shock from the not so shocking revelation and in guilt for hurting Harry who had been nothing but sweet with him.

When Harry drops Louis off, he doesn't come out but smiles at Louis through the window though the smile doesn't reach his eyes and mutters a "You'll do amazing, Blue. Best of luck."