8

The teasing and touching was endless now, they both made it through two weeks and Louis wanted to feel Harry's lips against his desperately, he wanted it which is why today he decided to wear the most sluttiest yet classy outfit for this party that Harry asked him to come at.

He had seen Harry's mouth gaping as he walked out, the black dress rested right below his thighs enough for the smooth skin of his short legs to be on show.

Harry's hand were tightly around his waist and Louis held back a whimper when the man started stroking his almost naked back, "You know how ravishing you look, Baby?"

"Baby?" Louis asked with a rise of his chest and Harry hummed nosing the side of his neck as he pulled the shorter boy closer in the elevator.

"Like that?" Louis shyly nodded leaning his head the other way to let Harry do his ministrations, what they were doing was childish and very stupid.

Weren't they just friends? What happened to being friends?

"Harry stop. I-I need to ask you something." He hurriedly said and turned to face his husband who looks at him with furrow brows, "What are we doing, Harry?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is stupid! Our marriage is not real and we are friends didn't we agreed on that?"

"You are right but Lou I want you, so badly and I know you too want me. I see the way you watch me Louis. It's just physical I promise, after two years you can leave just like the way it's been planned." Louis bites his lip,

"So like friends with benefits kind of?" He asks and Harry nods, "Yeah. Unless you don't want to."

"I don't want to destroy our friendship Though Harry." He whispers and Harry pulls him by his waist, "We won't. We are friends before anything. It's us simply giving in our desires."

"We'll take this thing slowly?" He unsurely asks and Harry smiles smoothing his cheekbones, "Okay. We'll go on your pace. I'm under your rule, Blue." Louis smiles and pecks his cheeks.

"We still going to rile each other up?" He asks cheekily and Harry chuckles, "Anyways I'm going to kiss you at the end of night so it doesn't matter much." His heart beat skyrockets at that and Louis finds himself wishing for the night to end already.

Louis is sitting on Harry's lap as the man laughs with his friends, a drink in his hands and Louis is having a great time that is until he feels a hand around his waist.

Niall was talking about something when Louis' feels a hand on his bare thigh under the table he shivers when the coldness of the rings and Harry's warm palm rubs on the bare skin, he tries not to whimper when Harry' hands travel further towards his groin, tentatively teasing his inner thighs, he spreads his legs and anticipates for more when suddenly Harry takes his hand away.

Quick as a lightning Louis turns to stare at his husband who's sporting an infuriating smirk on his face, "Is there a problem, baby?" He asks and Louis smiles sickeningly sweet at him.