Epilogue

"Blindfolds?" Louis gapes at the present and Harry smirks rocking their daughter in his arms, "Blindfolds yeah. Once Baby Rose gets to her curb mommy will receive his birthday gift won't he rosey?" He asks in a baby voice smiling down at the girl who gurgles on her daddy's face raising tiny hands.

"You want me to put this on?" Harry looks up at his boy who's looking soft in a baby blue nightgown and flushed cheeks, "You'd rather want me to put it on you, sweet boy?" He smirks when Louis shivers.

Six months ago they had their daughter Rose Johanna Styles, eyes blue like her mother's and so far she looks like a replica of Harry, and it wasn't like the pregnancy was planned it just happened.

They came to know that Louis was pregnant when they had arrived home after their honeymoon, it wasn't a shock seeing that they were more than active in their sex life, each day exploring new kinks, there's not a place in their home where Louis wasn't bend over. Except their child's nursery of course.

Harry loved children and was crazy behind a pregnant Louis, he took those maternal classes too and it was cute, Their home had memories in form of Polaroids, everything was captured in their safe little space from Louis' first bump to Rose's first little crawl.

They were amazing parents Louis was sure of that and Harry was the man Louis always wished for, when he had first held Rose in his hands there were tears shining in his moss green eyes and Louis had to coo at that, The doctor was cool enough to capture their moment with the Polaroid that Harry had asked.

And most exciting was their sex life, Louis was not ashamed to admit he's been more horny after Rose' birth. It's just every little thing that Harry does be it Feed Rose small bits of fruits or make them pancakes he finds himself wishing to be taken against the wall.

And Harry's more rugged than before. He looks like a proper walking sex what with his five o clock shadow and those extra muscles he gained.

Louis gasps feeling honey trickle from his collarbone to his chest, he was blindfolded with hands tied against the headboard and legs stretched further apart. He chokes on a loud moan when Harry laps his nipple as if nursing on it, "Shouldn't be envious of my own daughter who gets to fucking drink from this." Harry all but growls.

Louis whimpers back arching when he feels his tip leaking, "Mmhh so sweet." His husband whispers and Louis tugs on the restraint, his mouth opens in breathy gasps when he feels fingers against his rim, "Can you come like this for me, baby? Bet you could."

The suckling and tugging becomes harder after that on his nipples and every groan and moan from Harry brings him closer to edge and before he knows it he's coming all over himself.

"Fuck baby, you're so perfect like this. So sensitive." Harry doesn't stop his mouth from mapping on Louis' body, marking him and biting him, "Should throw you around, shouldn't I? Have your little body roughly shoved under the mattress as I fuck you, hard and fast?" Louis moans loudly at that and he feels hands on his waist before he's being turned around in a way that the restraints don't hurt much.

He gasps when Harry slaps his arse, "Say it, Louis. You'd love to be used like a slut won't you? That's what you've been craving for after all. Being treated and used like a fucking whore." Louis whines when Harry continues to slap his arse, squeezing and then roughly spreading them apart. He feels Harry's saliva dripping down from his taint down to his perineum.