15

"So... gonna tell me what happened with Kyle?" Harry tries to ask casually as they eat their breakfast. Louis stops chewing and looks at him, "Huh?"

"What happened with Kyle? Your future beau?" He scoffs at the last word and Louis rolls his eyes a giggle escaping his lips, "You know I never felt any attraction towards Kyle don't you?" Harry stares with a crooked brow,

"Oh come on Harry! I was so subtle about my feelings with you! How can I even think about him?" He asks and Harry rubs his mouth, "Maybe because I saw you flirting with him a lot and that one time when I FaceTimed you because I missed you, you were having a cuddle or something with him?"

Louis flinches at the harshly delivered words, "I-I wasn't. I was miserable when we had our first ever fight, Harry. I wanted to yell that I loved you and that Kyle or anyone will never be my perfect husband because I already have one, I was so sad and I missed you more, I would've called you but then again I didn't wanted to seem desperate. When you FaceTimed me I was so happy, over the top seriously and Kyle? He is my friend, Haz. He saw how miserable I was and he told me not to accept the call and show you some more attitude as you didn't even said a small goodbye to me but I am foolish for you Harry so I answered it and somehow you saw the whole situation of me and him having a wrestle about my phone and thought of it as something entirely different. I'd never cheat on you, Haz."

"Baby, I-I'm so sorry. It fixes nothing but that's all I got, I was miserable without you, so alone and sad, I've never felt anything like that before. It's like—like some part of my body stopped responding, it was bad. I just wanted to see your face and hear your beautiful voice but then I saw that and it just broke my heart, There was no loophole for divorce in the contract I made it all by myself and I was bad for that." Louis stands up and comes forward, he sits down on Harry's lap who accommodates to him.

Tiny arms cross his neck and Louis hugs him, "You are bad, very very bad but I love you and that's something beautiful in a bad way. What happened was in the past and right now I have you and you have me, that's all we want yeah, Hazzy?" He asks and Harry nods holding him tighter.

"I'm sorry for being so cold about it. I just don't know how to face this new emotions, baby. I love you so much. Didn't know what would've happened if you went on a date with him." Louis giggles against his cheeks blowing hot puffs of air.

"I agreed to go on a date with him after his idea of me moving on since I thought that you already did. You said it yourself that you would get bored of one person and Kyle he-he said that he'll never get bored of me. I-I didn't even wanted to, after our last call together I was so ready to decline the date but Kyle begged me to give him a chance and I thought that maybe if I went with him I'll be able to forget you only for you to arrive at my house and shock the living daylights out of me. And then you confessed and it was hard for me to go out with someone who didn't had a frog face and beautiful green eyes." Harry wetly chuckles nosing the soft fabric of Louis' lilac woollen sweater,

"I am an idiot. I can never get bored of you and I'm so sorry I made you feel like that, it's something I'd never repeat Louis. I promise, I'll always keep you as my Queen, as my other half and never ever let any other man have the opportunity to take my place." Louis lovingly smiles holding his husband's face and caressing his rosy pink cheekbones,

"I am your queen, Hazza. And you can never get bored of a boy like me, I'm very interesting. Your blind ass couldn't handle it." Louis whispers and noses his cheeks.

"I won't......mmhm Love you." Louis attaches their mouth together, "Know you do."

*****

"So like Uhmm...does it hurts?" Louis asks sitting on the counter top as Harry made them food, "Does what hurt?" He confusedly questions to which he notices a dark scarlet covers the boy's cheeks,

"Sex...I have heard that it hurts." He whispers and Harry shrugs, "I mean it does. At start yeah, for that you need a good prep and lot of trust maybe you are scared?" Louis shakes his head,

"Or maybe you just don't like the idea of being tainted. You don't want to loose your purity right? Is that what you want, Baby? Maybe you love being empty and pure too much." Louis mewls and shivers  at the hand that gripped his thighs tighter, he whimpers licking his dry lips,

"I do want to be yours. Don't wanna be pure and empty anymore." He murmurs, legs spreading further more for Harry and Harry shakes his head,

"You already are mine, Little Blue." The man cups the back of his neck and pulls his lips down, a loud moan erupts from Louis' throat when Harry tips his head back to suck bruises on his neck,

"T-Take me...I am ready, Harry." He whispers and Harry freezes before relaxing and laying a fluttery kiss on his throat where a big bruise resides, "Not now."

"Why? You don't want me?" Louis asks with wide eyes and Harry cups his chin before kissing his mouth, "More than anything but right now you are not sober enough, baby. When it happens which it will You are going to remember every detail of it." Louis shivers at the dark tone and Harry kisses him softly before standing upright.

"So no more wine for you because you're already tipsy. This is why it's a bad idea to consume alcohol before dinner." Louis scoffs at him, "It was you who drank the red wine from my collarbones. Thanks for the reminder I need to shower too."

*****

Harry stood at the alter feeling the nerves crumple in him, he bit his lip when the sounds of footsteps arrives and there he was, the light of his life, Louis coming towards him with a white gown covering his body and a veil on top.

Anne was following him and Harry felt tears prickling his eyes as he realised that this boy was going to be his for the rest of their lives and that he can't wait to have him all for himself. The crowd which consisted of Liam, Zayn, Niall, Gemma and Anne clapped when the bride was standing in front of him.

Niall was reading their vows as Harry couldn't look away from the enigma that was his boy, Louis was staring at him shyly when he said "I do."

"By the power invested in me I shall pronounce you husband and husband." He announces and Harry reveals his beautiful face before exchanging their platinum hands that had Harry's crafted in Louis' band while Louis' crafted in Harry's. He kissed the thin finger before pulling Louis closer.

"And now you may kiss the br—oh never mind you already are kissing." Niall mumbles from behind but all Harry could feel is the soft glide of honey tasting lips against his. He cupped his face by a tender hand and moved their lips in a soft rhythm.

Louis moaned when Harry sucked his bottom lip swallowing the moan with his mouth, delicate hand rested on top of his shoulder blades squeezing it as Harry pulled apart pecking his lips twice before doing so.

"Louis Styles, My Wife." He whispers and Louis bites his swollen lip before nodding shyly, "Officially yours." Louis teases

"You were already mine way before any of this happened, you were mine the moment I touched that hole of yours with my lips." Harry whispers in his ear and Louis gasps, "Harry! We are in the church."

"The church says speak truth and I'm doing exactly what it says, Blue."