14

Here's the chapter y'all deserve. This is not the end. Haha see what I did there. Anyways it's short I know but I've been writing since the last four hours give me a break.

——-

Dejected and numb Harry walks towards the airport, his emergency flight back to London boarding In ten minutes. Harry sighs with head bent low. He just wanted to be at home, his phone rings and he frowns before taking it out and looking at the caller ID. His mother's name flashes on the screen and he cuts it off.

He rubs his face tiredly, "Harreh!" Great now he's hearing Louis too, he wonders at level ten to hundred how gone is he for Louis bet it'll—

"Harreh wait!" He jerks at the sound and turns around, "That's my husband you jackasses! Look yeah the tall one with wavy hair! See that! Let go off me!" He thrashes around the two guards and Harry blinks twice, thrice before grunting, "Louis?"

"See he even acknowledged me, let go." The short boy growls and Harry holds back his smile before looking at the guards, "He's my husband you can let go off him." He says eyes never leaving his boy's blue ones.

The first thing that Louis does is slaps him, "Next time if your ignorant ass doesn't understand me I'm leaving. I can't be away from you, can I?" He snarls but his voice breaks in the end and Harry holds his face, "You can't. I won't let you go, not anytime soon not ever. Fuck baby, I love you so much."

"I love you too, so so much. I love you Hazza I love you." He repeats and Harry holds him against himself, "My baby." Harry whispers and kisses him. Louis holds his hand tight and their kiss is all teeth and messy tongue. They are smiling and laughing too much to even kiss properly, the crowd against them clapping.

"Home?" Louis asks and Harry shakes his head dipping down to kiss the boy's lips, "I'm already with you, don't need no home, baby. My home is right here." Louis giggles sweetly, "My feet hurts from running to you, you big sap." Harry cheekily grins and places a hand over his thigh before hoisting him up.

Louis nuzzles his head in Harry's neck as the man starts walking out of the airport.

*****

Louis was asleep by the time they reached his house, Harry wasn't sleepy at all so he simply rested Louis on his bed and immediately worked up on the plan he came up with.

But before that he needs to call his mother who's been blowing his phone since yesterday.

"Where the hell have you been? You and Louis are taking a divorce? I thought you both were going good! He's perfect for you, Harry you can't let him go." Are his mother's words the moment he calls her,

"Mom calm down we are not, I'm remarrying Louis, this time no bullshit of a contract or anything. I'll talk to you once I'm in London."

"Where are you right now?" She inquires as Harry smiles fondly at the contents of the fridge, even though Louis cooks absolutely nothing he loves his fridge full to the brim.

He removes the content he needs. "I'm in New York and I'm marrying my husband once again and this times it'll be in our way."