4

The contract was a secrecy. Only known to the two opposite parties. Louis was fucked up, he was twenty fucking two, in his last year of Uni and on the way to be married to the most hottest bachelor of England who was also the most richest man in the country too.

When a week ago Cara—that stupid bitch— hadn't made him homeless he would've never been in this situation the first thing! And now he was a billionaire with ten fucking billions already in his account.

At times like this he wished he hadn't left Doncaster, no matter how hard things were back then he shouldn't have left his hometown. And now Louis was literally alone even if he was sitting in a room filled with people that ran back and forth,

Today Louis was going to carry someone else's surname along with his name, today he'll be attached with someone and even if everything was practically a lie Louis still felt as if he was cheating, marriage was sacred and something that should be never played with but right now as he sat in front of large mirror as two women fitted his wedding gown he couldn't help but sigh.

The wedding venue was in Venice and Anne wasn't lying when she said that the wedding was going to be soon, because the day Louis and Harry signed the contract which was just four days ago, the announcement that their wedding will take place on the 28th was made.

Louis doesn't even know what to feel about it. All he knew was he is going to be a perfect trophy wife in front of the world.

This week was Life changing for Louis, he lived with the enigma called Harry Styles and somehow made it through, Harry wasn't half bad, he wasn't a guy that would seem to be goofy with an image like that but he was, even though his jokes sucks Louis would laugh at them because the way Harry's green eyes would shine was something too beautiful to go unnoticed.

He cooked well too, Harry was a man of many talents, he cooked, sang, clicked amazingly good photos and made Louis feel weird—in a way that no one has ever made him feel.

Harry was a sharp businessman and all this that their doing is business. Nothing will change, only two years and everything will end. Louis will live happily alone with his degree and find a perfect man for himself and Harry will live however he wishes to.

Louis wondered what would have happened if his mother were to be alive, would she scold him for doing this? Would she encourage him? She wouldn't— she knew how much marriages and kids meant to Louis.

"Oh honey you look wonderful!" Anne chirped and Louis stared at her through the translucent veil, "Ladies please give me and my son-in-law a moment alone."

"Look Louis, I know this was urgent and very soon. The change is drastic and I'm so sorry for putting you both in a position like this but look at the good side, love. What if you find love in each other? Harry needs a stable life he's almost thirty and you my love are the perfect match for him."

Louis snorts, "Your son is man child who hasn't removed himself out of his childish phase it's not my problem and someone like Harry will never love, Anne."

"That's too cruel to say, Louis. I'm trying to be a good friend with you, because I know what's going on with you and it is fine, it's fine to feel like this. If this doesn't work out and I'm not sure that it won't, you can peacefully walk out of our lives with no harm. My son can be difficult but I'm never going to hear you talk about him like that." She scolds and Louis feels genuinely feels bad because no one forced him into this he chose this by himself and it's not like he isn't getting any beneficiary from it.