6

"Mmhm so soft." Harry mumbles rubbing the smooth surface with his hands, he nuzzled further in the soft warmth bringing the source closer to him by his torso, Louis sleepily giggles at the ticklish feeling and hums. "That's my tummy." He mutters when Harry's fingers dance across the skin.

"Your tummy is so soft Blue." Harry whispers against his nape and Louis blushes before nuzzling in the pillow and closing his eyes, "You're so weird Harold." Louis found himself mumbling and tensed when The hand that was wandering under his—Harry's—hoodie now creeping down to his waistband rubbing it with his pinkie, he bit his lip and quickly grabbed Harry's wrist, stopping Harry's hand to move further.

"That's a no-no property, Styles." Harry groans in his neck and Louis brings his hand up resting it over his tummy back, When Harry's hands rubs the material of his bralette he lets him mostly because it feels nice and there's something about the touch that has Louis wanting for more.

Harry keeps petting and caressing his stomach until he's lulled back to sleep along with the green eyed man who cuddles Louis closer and they both falls again.

*****

"So what are we doing today?" Harry asks leaning against the cabinet as Louis nibbles on his chocolate sandwich, He shrugs, "I don't know anything about this place Harry. Like it's my first time out of country." He mumbles and Harry nods pursing his lips.

"Correct. So the tourism is on me, okay good I can do that." Louis rolls his eyes when Harry expertly juggles the fruits. "One of my many talents see there." He grins and Louis nods,

"So proud of you." Harry laughs and their morning is filled with breakfast, bantering and lots of laughs and giggles.

"It's crazy the amount of time I've been here and haven't noticed any of these so closely." Harry mumbles with a pout and it's too cute on his face that Louis couldn't help but squeeze his cheeks, "Awwie poor Harold. Guess you were too busy checking the people out aye?" He asks leaning against the wooden railing as Harry captured pictures wherever Louis pointed at.

"Exactly. Too busy in my hotel room you know what I mean." He winks and Shuddering in fake disgust Louis rolls his eyes, "How are you so cocky and proud about it? Have you got no shame?" He asks and Harry spreads his arms before tipping his head back, his sunglasses covering his laughing green eyes, "Nope not one bit. I've literally got nothing to be ashamed about. See my feet." He quickly says and Louis frowns.

"I don't have a foot fetish."

"Ugh cmon Blue look it's not a foot fetish thing I swear though I think I might have a fetish like this with your tiny cute feet." Louis purses his lips but looks down at Harry's slipper cladded feet.

"See how big they are?" Harry prompts and Louis looks at his face, "Yeah?"

"And you know what they say about people with big feet?"

"No I don't." Louis deadpans clearly knowing where this is going, "Oh cmon Louis don't be like that! Notting hill seriously haven't you seen that movie? They say that people with big feet have bi—"