13

"It's stupid there's literally no loophole to it—"

"Liam there's got to be a way, I know it. I just don't want to be in between his love story man. He doesn't deserve it. And no man will wait another year for someone." Harry pleads and Liam crooks a brow,

"Will you? Wait for Louis I mean?" A tingle pings his heart and he finds himself saying, "Of course I will. I'll wait for another eternity if I have to but Louis doesn't deserve someone like me plus he's already falling for someone new."

"I'll see what I can do. But H, don't give up like that."

"I'm not. We were never meant to be, you know. I'll see you later. Got to pick him up from airport."

"Thought you were fighting."

"We are. Still I can have him for me at least for a little time." And with that Harry dashes off to the airport.

He waits there but Louis is no more seen, Frowning he calls the boy, "Hello?" Louis' voice is wobbly and Harry's heart tugs at that, "Hey. Where are you?"

"I'm ho—at your home, Kyle dropped me off." Harry clenches his jaw at the sentence, "Okay good. I-I'll be home in ten. Yeah?" He asks already sitting in his car, "Okay." They listen to the silent breathing of each other until Harry can't take it anymore and he hangs up.

Cursing loudly he punches his wheel.

"Hi." Harry greets entering inside his abode—home—now that Louis is in, he stares at the boy who's busy with his phone and looks up once hearing Harry.

"Hey." Harry nods, "Okay so let's discuss whatever happened yeah. Liam will send you the divorce papers by a week or so. Did you Uhm bought a house or anything?" He slowly asks and Louis sniffs before nodding, "New York. I looked at a property there after you Uhm you broke the news."

"So you're leaving London?" Harry asks sitting down and look at Louis who shrugs. "I mean I don't see a point in staying here, anymore."

"Kyle coming along?" A frustrated expression crosses Louis' face, "Yes he is. Stop bringing Kyle between us Harry!" He snaps and Harry sardonically chuckles, "I'm bringing him? You are funny Louis."

"Are we still going to be friends?"

"With benefits? No. Normal? Yes, of course. We are one of those couples who broke up mutually. I'll return to my bachelor lifestyle and you to your freedom." Louis frowns harder at that.

"Is this what this is all about? You just want to fuck around? Was I never enough?" He asks with wide desperate eyes and Harry growls, "Stop making everything about yourself Louis! I just don't want you to wait for our alliance to end for something you can get even now. And what I do is none of your business anymore."

"You are right it's not and thank you very much for that. You can really never love someone can you?" He asks and there's hurt swirling in his beautiful blue eyes. "Didn't you said it yourself? I'm immune to that shit, Louis."