16

Their room was decorated with vanilla scented candles and white roses when Louis stepped in, he turned to stare at Harry who shrugged, "Being a proper romantic, Mister Styles?" He asks fluttering his lashes and Harry sucks his own bottom lip.

"Want your first time to be the most special." Louis' blue eyes turn softer and he worries his lips before stepping forward, he grabs one of the Large hand and places it on his back, "Make me completely yours."

"I will. I'm so confused though, I want to admire each and every curve of your sinful body but at the same time I want to watch you begging, gagging and dripping for it. What should I do, baby?" He huskily asks and Louis shivers. A moan ripping out of him involuntarily.

"What should I do, Louis? Admire every curve and dip? Or should I fuck you, hard and rough until you're crying and gagging?" Louis whimpers at that going limp in Harry's hold who's now mouthing his neck while playing with his zipper.

"Everything...an-anything just do it." He begs and Harry smirks against his skin before unzipping the zip and dancing his fingertips across the soft skin, Louis shudders, moaning when Harry bites his neck.

  He lets the dress fall down. Eyes going on the white that covered his boy, he was in lace and silk, Lacy bra that covered his chest even though the pink of his nipples was clearly visible and Harry wanted to put his mouth on it, tug and suck until they were tender and swollen. His front was covered in a very delicate silk triangle, Louis stands there biting his lip as Harry assesses him.

"Anything? You'll beg for it won't you? So filthy in such a pure colour." Louis' eyes fills with tears and Harry pulls him closer, "I-I'm pure." He whines and Harry pins him to the wall before smashing their lips together. "Jump." He growls and Louis jumps in his arms wrapping his thick thighs tightly against his waist as Harry carries them to the bed.

He throws Louis in the middle watching the way his boy bounce and his watery confused eyes stare at Harry, "You make me crazy. It's unhealthy the amount of desire I have for you, baby." Harry grunts and Louis spreads his legs as Harry settles in between them.

The green eyed man Kneads his milky thighs mouthing the top of the V that leads to Louis' prick, he hums against the skin sucking a mark on it, "No one should be this filthy in such a pure colour. All dressed up for me, haven't you? Came here as pretty offering for your husband on our wedding night, didn't you my filthy wife?" He asks biting the soft pudge and Louis whimpers.

"A-all for you." Louis whispers as Harry smirks, "All for me. So beautiful and pretty." He gets up and undoes his shirt and pants getting himself in his boxers while his boy lays there.

He goes up and kisses Louis palming the boy's erection. He swallows the whimpers and whine that leaves Louis' lips, tugging Louis' tongue with his own. When they pull apart there's a string of saliva connecting them and Harry stares at the already fucked out look on his boy.

"Baby," he starts slowly rubbing their clothed erections together, Louis whimpers suckling on the thumb that was near his lips, "I haven't even done anything to you, yet you look so fucked out." He whispers and gives a harsh snap of his hips earning wide blue eyes and loud moan.

"Harry I want you.... Please." He begs crying softly when Harry sucks his nipples, Harry flips him on his stomach groaning at what he sees, his boy's arse was cladded in delicate white bulging out of it and even though Harry has tasted and touched the soft skin too many times he still can't get help but be greedy for him.