12

It was yet another grand party when Kyle, Louis' boss and Harry met, and Harry hated , he hated the way that man with grey eyes and handsome features flirted with Louis every chance he got and Louis didn't even got uncomfortable at that, he flirted back and Harry had to stop himself from pushing his boy right against the wall and cover him with his mark.

It's been three months since Louis officially became an employee of Kyle and since then it was always, Kyle this and Kyle that.

"Did you know Kyle owns a half part of New York Times? Like Hazza it's so cool." His tone was dripping with appreciation and awe and Harry didn't like it, didn't liked the way strings coiled his heart and made it hard to breathe.

He didn't.

"He also offered me Promotion like can you imagine that, Harry? Maybe I'll move to New York after this." Harry remember him saying and He had to scold himself from yelling that Louis is allowed to go nowhere else but then again He is, he have every right to.

Kyle stares at Louis as if he's everything and Louis is, of course he is, but he's only Harry's everything, he's Harry's own sun, he's Harry's wife, he's Harry's that's it. He might not believe in love or anything but Louis is his person he knows that.

Later that night Louis is on his front with his arse pushed back and face buried in the covers as Harry eats him out, he licks and sucks and bites and takes, takes every soft skin and honey like flesh, his hands are tight against the boy's soft hips and he knows it's going to leave a bruise but he doesn't care.

"O-Oh. Ha-Hazz..I'm..I'm going to come." The boy screams when Harry wraps a palm around his leaking prick tugging on it and tonguing inside, "I don't mind—" just before he could complete his sentence Louis' phone is ringing, he groans and they both ignore it, it goes off and Harry spreads his butt cheeks further apart suffocating himself in the best place.

"G-Goodness H-Hazzy...B-Bubby I-I'm going to come." He whines and his thighs are shaking, "Yeah baby, know you can come like this. So good for me. Only for me." He grumbles sucking a large bruise on the boy's arse never letting his fingers out.

Louis comes with a loud cry, his body shaking and Harry knows it is one of the most intense orgasm of his, he swiftly turns the pliant boy over letting his back meet the mattress, "My perfect wife, God baby, you taste as sweet as you look." He groans licking the boy's stomach and his thighs, Louis whimpers a finger of his own in his mouth as he sucks on it,

Harry latches a mouth at his nipples tonguing on it when Louis' phone rings again, the boy moans in protest and Harry taps his thigh, "Go take it." He whispers and Louis bites his lips before scrambling out to reach the nightstand. He grabs his phone, brows and nose scrunching cutely as he reads the name.

"Hello Kyle?" Harry's breathe hitches at that and he looks at Louis who tucks a long piece of hair behind his ear, "Yeah... is there a particular reason you called?" He asks his voice raspy and fucked out and Harry finds his comfort in them until, "Yeah Uhm no nothing was working out. It's fine though, okay you want me to join you?" He continues and there's a flush on his cheeks which Harry would usually find himself admiring but right now he was angry.

Why is Louis even lying? And who the fuck works out at ten?

"Shush you silly Man, well Mr.Kyle Halton I am a married man and that's very inappropriate to say." Harry frowns at that and Louis' not even looking at him instead he's playing with his wedding ring, something stirs in his stomach and heart watching Louis flirt so shamelessly.