Don't Talk To Online Stranger (KillerDust)

Yandere Killer X Dust

Requested by: RandomThingsOfMine

Note: Read the rules before you request

***

Dust was a single boy, everything when he saw someone's dating with their lover, he felt very broken and want to know how does it looks like. He went to his room after his work and begin to go on online.

He tap the dating app and begin to find his match. While he was scrolling down, a sign saying match out of nowhere until he met another skeleton that has black liquid rolling down his cheekbones.

The two of them were surprised and one of them is blushed when they saw each other. Dust begins to spoke and told his name. Killer was staring at him because how beautiful and gorgeous he is as he snapped out of it.

"Sorry, I'm Killer. It is really nice to meet you, Dust." Killer said with a blushed on his cheekbones.

The two of them begins to chat for an hours. Killer asked if he could go on a blind date with him. Dust doesn't know about it but decided to agreed instead. They're going to be at around 8pm tomorrow and Dust thought everything will be fine.

But oh boy, everything went wrong. While they were at the restaurant, Killer felt something a love connection with Dust and want to him to be his. As they were talking while eating and drinking the restaurant after they ordered.

Dust was very shy about his first blind date but he will try to get use to it. Killer watches him with a love lust in his eye sockets. He's so cute when he is shy He could feel his mouth was smile in lust. Until his thought cannot hang in there anymore.

After they finished their food. They were outside of the restaurant after Killer pay it for him. Dust sitting on a bench as he watches Killer stand on one knee making him shocked.

Killer had confessed to him how much he loves him when he first and wants Dust to be his, having a family with a bunches of their kids running around the house. However, Dust thought this is so wrong, they only date once in a day, it's not even week yet.

"Yo, this is like a first date, I barely know you." Dust said looking at him with a shocked on his face. He watches Killer grabs his both hands and pull them close to his mouth like he is going to kiss them.

"But we can change that~." Killer said with a obsessed eye sockets. "I want to know you better~. So what's your flavor? I'll make sure our wedding cake will have the same taste as you~."

"... I think we should call it a night." He said to Killer while looking away from him as Dust pulls his hands away from him. "Let's go on our separate way and never see each other again."

Killer just chuckles darkly at him causing Dust feel fear in him. "You're so funny hun."

Okay this startled Dust to death, not to be thrilled by this stranger's proposed. But what he can do about it? One option, Dust eventually spoke out, being a polite person, not wanted to break his heart.

"Killer, it was a NICE of you but maybe you could give us some few weeks or months? Maybe that way I can fall in love with you." Dust said politely as he returns back to his house and never see that stranger again.

Or so he thought, few weeks later. He felt that someone is stalking him, he was guessing Killer who stalk him every weeks, probably he was watching him naked in the bathroom while he was bathing.

The next day they were face to face and Dust say it one more time. He kindly rejects him and thought it will work but this make Killer fallen in love with him even more.

Fatal one, that will change Dust's life. He shouldn't have done that in the beginning. He wish he never make that but it already did. Good luck, Dust. Hope your life will be better with him.

Moral Of The Story: Never date or talk to stranger that you met on online or public. You may never know what will happen to you in the future.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry for shot story, that is only left I can added with. I hope you enjoy.