Dream And The Other Nightmare (Dream & Nightmare)

Yandere Beldam Nightmare & Child!Dream

Requested by:Mangelfiquette

Note: Read the rules before you requests

Spoiler alert: Inspired by Caroline, for those who haven't watch yet, must watch right now before reading this. Only 1% who haven't watch that when they were a kid like me Q^Q. Only few months ago I watched it. Please don't hate me for that?

***

Dream was only 10 years old, and his life was like he was in hell. His brother, Nightmare doesn't like him a lot. He always abused him everything he did wrong or nothing. The little child wish he could get out from here and find a better place for him to live.

Until one day, Dream heard a door knock as he walks toward it and open it up see a box. He pushed it inside of the house and open it to see a doll of himself. He was curious why he has this and wonder who made it for him.

While he was in the living room to play, he noticed something isn't right at the wall. He walks toward it and surprised that he found a small door. He wants to open it but it's getting late and he needs to go to bed before he get abuse again.

At his room, he was already asleep but not until he heard a sound making him wake up. He was shocked to see a mouse was in front of him and runs away. "Hey! Wait!" He starting to chase it.

"Wait up!" Dream whispers quietly as he follows the mouse that least him to the small door. "You lead me here? Are you trying to set me free from my abusive brother?"

The mouse doesn't say anything or squeek at him. It only point at the door to tell him to open it and enter there.

"Alright then." Dream said, opening the small door. He was shocked that there is a blue portal. He watches the mouse enter it. He looks at upstairs. "Goodbye, Nighty. I hope you enjoy your life without me."

Then he entered it. He crawls toward the tunnel and made to the other world. "Wow..." Dream was surprised and amazed how beautiful the world is. Even though, it's nighttime but still. It does look beautiful.

The mouse starting to squeek to call Dream. It point at the house to tell him to go inside. It runs to the house and went in to the door that has small hole.

The child runs to the house, standing in front of the door. He slowly knocks it and the door open by itself. He gasped in shocked to see Nightmare was there but it's not his Nightmare. That Nightmare has a button on his other eye.

The other Nightmare looks at him with a smile. "Oh hello little Dreamy, come here. You must he cold and haven't eat any days." He told him.

Dream looks at him, looking completely shocked that he knows his name. Maybe it's because he's looks like his brother? Not want to waste his time, he slowly enter the house.

He watches the other Nightmare walks toward him as he got carried by him. "Who are you and why you look like my brother?"

The other Nightmare sat Dream on the chair. He grabbed the food that he made and put in front of him. "I'm the other Nightmare, you're in the other dimension. Now eat child. You look so pale."

"Because my brother abused me and hasn't feed me in years after our parent's death. I only eat a little..." Dream told him as his stomach rumbles. He held his stomach in pain. "My stomach hurt..."

"Poor child." Beldam!Nightmare feel bad for him, as he pets his head. "Eat up, child. You need energy from the food."

He watches the child begins to eat rapidly, knowing how stave Dream is. His brother doesn't feed his child well, huh? Oh how cruel of him. He sighed softly while still petting Dream.

"Eat slowly Dream, you might get choke soon." The Beldam!Nightmare said as Dream starting to eat slowly so he won't get choke. Oh, he's so cute when he's like this~. He could feel himself blushing when he thinks about him.

Later after Dream ate his dinner, the other Nightmare carried him to the bathroom to bath him. He put the child in the tub after he takes his dirty clothes off, and turns the warm water on, as he starting to caressing his body gently.

"Ow, ow!" Dream whined because of the wounds. "It's hurt..."

"Shh~, don't worry Dreamy. This soap will heal your wounds." He said to the child, carefully caressing him, not wanting him to be hurt.

***

Dream jumps on the soft and bouncing bed that the other Nightmare gave him. "It's so bouncing! Wee!!" He laughs happily as he sit on it.

"Do you want me to read a bedtime story?" He asked Dream, looking at him with a warm smile.

"No thanks, I'm too old to hear bedtime story." Dream said cuddling himself with the soft blanket.

"If you say so, Dreamy." He said as he kissed his forehead and cheekbones making the child giggles. "Goodnight, Dreamy, sleep tight."

He watches Dream fall asleep and went back to his work. "Boys, keep an eye on the child in the room for me... I don't want him to leave."

The other Horror, Dust, Killer, Error and Cross came out of nowhere from the darkness and nods at their master. They runs to the room where Dream is as two of them guards the door while the three of them watches Dream inside the room.

It's only 8 months and Dream starting to like this place. He met his friends and the beldam act just like a big brother to him. That's what he wanted in years, having a nice brother in his life. While he doesn't know that how obsessed the other Nightmare is toward Dream.

He starting to attract to him, he would do anything for the child. Anything to keep him in this world forever.

But not until Cross secretly told Dream about the truth of Beldam!Nightmare, making Dream terrified of him. He told the child to escape from here and never come back as Dream did.

However, the beldam!Nightmare found about this and he was furious. He told the four to find Dream while he'll take care of Cross.

After Dream got caught and the other Nightmare killed Cross, the other four bring the child to his master to where he is as they hand the child to him. The beldam told them to leave immediately as they did.

"Please! Let me go!! I want to go home!!" Dream cried as he begs him to let him go. He was struggling to break free but the taller's grip is so strong.

"Sorry, Dreamy. This is your home now, whether you love it or not." He said as he put him down on the tables. "Stay still for me, sweetie~."

Dream watches the buttons and a needle. He was shocked knowing what will he do to him. "Please! No!! Let me go!!" He screamed loudly as he tries to break free but because of his tendrils, there is no hope.

The beldam felt bad for him as he petted his head, comforting him that everything will be okay, as he begins to sew his eye sockets. "Sh~." He hushed him while he was still sewing.

It took hour to sew Dream's eye sockets because of his struggle. But now he is finally finished. He watches the child crying in pain. He carried him to his room and laid him on the bed.

The child tries to get away from him but the other Nightmare climbed on him and laid himself next to him. He pulled Dream close to him to his chest, making the child struggle.

He starting to sing a lullaby for him to make his little brother fall asleep and after 6 minutes later, Dream finally fell asleep. He whispers to his brother's non existent ear. "Sleep tight, Dreamy. I'll take good care of you."

The End

Aqilah: Finally, for all there weeks. I finally finished the last request, and you know what that mean. That's right the request finally opens. Thank you for being patient and enjoy reading this chapter.