Rejecting Hurts My Feeling (OuterSci)

Yandere Outer X Sci

Requested by: Fiona3219

Aqilah: Sorry for the short story.

***

Outer has a crush on Sci for many years, so he thought he could ask him out and maybe could be his boyfriend? Unfortunately, when he confessed his love to Sci, he got rejected.

That made Outer's heart break into pieces. How could he got rejected by him? His only crush that he LOVE for many years and this is all he got?! This is so unfair to him.

He was lost in thought until he does not noticed Sci had already left. He growls angrily, he will get him one day. Even though he got rejected but he won't give up until he get want he wants.

It was the next day, Outer began to stalk Sci so he could kidnap him secretly. So far, he does not see any boys or girls hanging out with Sci. This is was his opportunity to get him.

When he was about to dash to kidnap him, Fell teleported next to Sci that made him stop and quickly teleported away to his hiding spot. Darn it! I'm so close to get him... I hope he doesn't see me or he'll might snitch on me. He grin furiously.

"So Sci, it's been two weeks since we've been married." Fell said as he hold his wife's hand. "I was thinking if we could finally have babies?"

Outer was stunned by Fell's words. They're... They're already married!? He snatched bones fingers on the tree furiously. How could he??!

"Hm, maybe we could have one. I've been also thinking about adopting a baby but I never expected that you would ask me!" Sci giggles softly at him as he hold his hands. "Let's go tomorrow alright? let's go home."

Fell nodded and bring his wife back to their place. Meanwhile, Outer was yelling his deep thought, that. Sci got married and going to have a child soon.

HE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

He will NOT let that jerk, stealing his crush away from him. He must kidnap him fast before it was too late. He needs Sci, he needs him to he his. And now he's going crazy, all because of Sci.

***

Sci wakes up from his sleep and feel something isn't right today, did he forget something or not? He wasn't unsure until he realized he wasn't on his bed or in his room with Fell. It was someone else's.

Thank goodness he wasn't tie or chain up but, the windows are lock with lockers and the door was blocked by the bones. He walk toward the bones and tried to break them but sadly, he wasn't strong enough.

He tried to use his teleportation, but nothing happened.
He tried to use his magic, but nothing happened.
He tried to find another way out, but there are no way out.

The bones disappeared all of the sudden and the door begin to open. Sci was shocked to see Outer was holding a tray of food and fresh water. Sci step back away from him and accidentally sit on the bed.

"Outer, where am I? And... Why am I here?" Sci asked curiously while his face was worried about Fell when he might find out that his wife is missing.

"Oh, just to take care of you, my dear." Outer replied and begin to feed him without hesitate. He watched Sci eat the food he made and smile satisfyingly. "Don't worry, Sci. I'll be a better husband than him."

Sci stay silent and looks away. "I'm sorry for rejecting you, I was I could tell you that I have a husband but you were lost in thought."

The other one chuckles softly. "Oh, it's fine Sci. Besides your husband won't save you... I told someone to claim him, just for me to claim you~."

"You're crazy!!" Sci shouted. "How could you!?"

Outer chuckles darkly. "Because of you, you made me like this~ If you don't rejected me and accept me. I won't be like this..." His smile and eye sockets were look insane as if he lost his mind.

Who am I kidding? He already lost his mind ever since Sci rejected him.

Sci need to find away out before it's too late. He pray that he could at least have more time to save his husband and try not to get caught by this creepy yandere.

The End

Aqilah: The last request will be the next chapter, and after that the special request. I hope you enjoy. And sorry it's bad.