I'll Kill You At Night... (SDXDS Nightmare)

Yandere SD Nightmare X DS Nightmare

Requested by: Mangelfiquette

Aqilah: Um... I decided to change my mind for making double requests... And I felt it's unfair for making them double since mostly readers request one only, not that much. And I've been stressful myself for making this story and couldn't think straight anymore so... Yeah... I'm sorry... But one request is enough for you.

***

Warning: Uncomfortable story

Moon (SD Nightmare) was walking at the woods as he tried to calm his mind down after having an argument between his brother.

Then, a portal appeared out of nowhere and it was in front of him making him fell down in surprised. Soon it begins to suck him to force him inside of it. Moon tries to get away from it but sadly it was so strong that he lost his grip and got in of it.

He fell down from the sky and landed inside of the house. Gladly he landed on the couch, rather landing on the floor. That might breaks legs. "Ow..." He whine in pain as he push his back to fix his backbone. "Geez, where the heck am I?"

"Who are you?" Moon turn his head behind his back. He was surprised there is a version of himself but looks childish. "What are you doing in my house??"

Moon takes a deep breath as he begins to explain what happened. "I got suck inside the portal and I'm stuck here. It's Moon by the way."

"Have you try to teleport or open the portal?" DS Nightmare (Midnight) asked him, came out from his hiding spot.

Moon opens his portal and surprised, it work! Then, he starting to think about staying here for awhile as he agreed himself. "So... May I stay here for awhile?" He asked Midnight.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind to have guest in my house. By the way, I'm Nightmare but you can call me Midnight, since we both Nightmare after all." He said to the big guy.

Moon smiles warmly at him as he blushed at his cuteness.

***

Ten months past, the two of Nightmares become friends, or so Midnight thought.

The other Nightmare AU (Moon) felt his love grow up when Midnight is around him and always stay on his side, but soon. The love of his turns into obsession.

He cannot stop thinking about him, he loves him so much that he would kill every AU just for him. Everything went right and Moon thought everything will be okay.

Not until the next day, Moon was looking for Midnight since he's been gone for minutes. Even though it only few minutes, his worries raise by seconds. He decided to go out and look for him. Midnight where are you? Why haven't you come home-

He quickly stopped and shocked that Midnight was on the ground, his body was injured. Moon looks up to see Midnight's brother and his friends hurting him.

How dare he.... Hurt my love! His soul filled with rage he will kill them and he did at night.

Midnight saw him sneak outside and decided to follow him. But it was a terrible mistake, he was shocked to see and his tears fall down. No... Why would he killed my brother... My brother may hurt me but he doesn't deserves this...

He was about to runaway but someone use the magic and he knew who it was. Moon might have saw him. He got dragged close to the taller's chest. "Let me go!!!" The little one struggle.

Moon doesn't listen as he brought him to their house and went inside the basement. He put him down on the bed as he chained his wrists. Soon, he begin to sit on the little one's waist with lust in his eyes.

The little skeleton confuse why his face is like that until he finally gets it. "No! Please!! I don't want to do it with you!!!" He cries as he tries to break free.

At the end, Midnight got r*pe and gave birth twins after few months of pregnant.

The End