Yandere DreamSwap Story

Yandere Justice League X Meme Squad.

Requested by: ElaPeter

Aqilah: I hope it's a correct one about your request because it takes me few times for me to understand. And no, your english is not bad, it's just only my mind because I'm a little slow learner.

Ships in this chapter

Midnight X Delusion

Blank X X (Ds Cross, don't get confused with the X and 'X')

Navy X Glitchy

***

Midnight and his friends we're kidnapped none other than the Justice League. They were thrown into the same dungeon without any Windows except a mental door that locked their exit.

"Hey! Let us out!!" X screamed as he bang the door using his fist. "We're not toys to keep inside the closet!!!"

Glitchy was sitting on the ground as he hugged his knees, feeling hopeless. "X, there is no use, we're... Trapped in this heck."

"No, we're not giving up yet. There is another way to escape-." Before Midnight could finish his sentence, someone opened the door harshly that made him fell down to the ground since he was in front of the door next to X. "Hey!!"

"You shouldn't be in front of the door brother,..." Delusion leaned against the door frame as his two friends arrived behind his back. "Now, we have finally got you, you will feel the our justice."

The meme squad's eyes were shocked in fear that they were going to have a bad thing in this dungeon. They were screw up so badly when they were at their simple mission.

Few months has passed and the meme squad were okay, even though they got punished very badly until they were wounded but their spirit will never break. But not until one day, things has changed.

Their spirits were now finally gone, they were now lifeless doll, laying on the bed or on the ground because they were tired of everything for what Midnight's brother and his idiotic friends had done to them.

When Delusion and his friends entered the dungeon and surprise in shocked when they see their enemies is now full like the world with no colours.

The Justice League begins to feel worried for them and soon they hugs one of them to comfort them. They begged to forgive them but no reply from the Meme Squad. Soon, not only one minute, the Justice League slowly turn into a yandere.

They sworn to protect and care their 'lovers' from broken their spirits into pieces like they did to the three 'broken' skeletons.

Another few months passed and the Meme Squad are now finally got the spirits, they are happy and appreciated the love and caring from them, even though Delusion and his friends killed some of the people or monsters who hurt them.

Soon, after one year, reunited with each other and make a truce to balance their multiverse as they lived happily ever after.

Plot twist (Or not): The Meme Squad had plan to pretend themselves to fake their personality as a broken, depress skeletons so the the Justice League could beg their forgiveness and care for them.

The End

Aqilah: Sorry about the short story but I hope you enjoy.