Raised By The Animatronics (Bad Sanses X Dream)

Yandere Animatronics!Bad Sanses & Child!Dream

Requested by: Mangelfiquette

Note: Read the rules before you request

***

Dream is a six year old boy who loves watching animatronics show in TV. He thought that it was okay like they're not that scary when he's wwatchin TV show. His big brother, Nightmare watched him from afar in the kitchen as he smile that today is the day he will bring his little brother to his job.

It's Dream's 5th birthday and he cannot wait to surprise him with his work. His little brother doesn't know today is the day. He watched his brother dancing with the animatronics in that show and giggles.

It was 8pm and Dream was curious why his big brother brought him outside around this night. "Isn't this nighttime already? Aren't we supposed to be asleep by now?" He asked him while looking with his innocent pupils.

"Yes, I know Dream but I want to show you something, it's your favorite!" Nightmare said smiling happily. "Oh! We're finally here. Dream, this is where I work as a night guard."

Dream looks in front of the building and shocked as his jaw wide open. He cannot believe Nightmare just brought him to his favorite kids show. Nightmare opens the door and walks inside. He follows his brother and went to the dining room with him.

Inside there, there's a stage with 6 animatronics on it. Dream smile and runs toward them. "Wow! I cannot believe I finally get to know my favorite animatronics!!" He said excitedly. "Oh and why you bring me here this night?"

Nightmare chuckles. "Happy birthday my little brother!" He said surprised him with a cake on his hands making his little brother covered his mouth that he has forgot his own birthday. "I know you forgot your birthday, that's why I want to bring you here for a special surprise!"

Dream hugs him. "Thank you so much brother! You're the best!" He said happily.

While the two brothers are hugging, the animatronics, Corrupt, Error, Killer, Dust, Horror and Cross were watching secretly. Their eyes are not on Nightmare but on Dream. They found him very cute when Dream finally meet his idols.

Nightmare told him to stay in the dining room for awhile. He wanted to get a present for him. Dream smile and nodded as he watches his brother went to the office while they didn't know one animatronics disappeared to attack his brother.

It's already a minute and Nightmare hasn't returned yet. Dream was sitting on the chair, resting his head on the table while he was waiting. This is the animatronics' opportunity to get him.

And you may ask, where is Nightmare, he wasn't dead yet but he was in the office room closing both of each doors to prevent Horror getting in. "Leave me alone Horror! I need to give my brother a present!" He shouted at him as he yelp when Horror bang the door loudly.

"You can stay like this forever, because we will steal your brother away from you. He's our kid now." Horror smirked evilly as he laughs maniacally. "Good luck saving your brother~." Then he disappeared after saying his words.

***

Corrupt carried Dream to the underground basement that has no windows but a cozy bean bag with a blanket on it and toys for him to play when he got bored. He put his favorite child on the bean bag and tuck him with the blanket.

"Guard him, if he awakes, tell me." Corrupt said as he went out back to the dining room to kill Nightmare. "We're coming to kill you, night guard..."

Meanwhile, Nightmare was check in the camera to know where they are. They kidnapped Dream, I have to find him fast, or else I'll be dead in that suit. He thought as he opens the vent and went in as the power went off.

Horror and Corrupt went inside the office room but they were to late to kill him. Corrupt cursed under his breathe that security guard got away but Horror called his name making caught his attention. He watches his crew point at the open vent. "Very smart... You will never find away to get him, Nightmare."

Nightmare crawled under the vent while trying to find away to get out of here. He went different directions hopefully he won't get lost, but he actually did. He went back in the beginning in the office room but luckily the animatronics are not here. He got out and runs to find Dream.

Luckily this place isn't that huge like a hotel. He can't call his brother's name or else he might get caught. So he decided to keep going to find his brother.

As for Dream, he was shocked that he got kidnapped by his favorite animatronics and they won't let him go. He wanted to see his brother back and hope he is okay. He looks away from the animatronics' faces because they were staring at him. It's very creepy.

He waited, and waited, and waited for hours already and sadly. Nightmare hasn't came to save him which made him sad and thought he was been abandoned as he sniffles.

Cross looks at Dream and cupping his cheekbone. "Don't cry, our birthday boy. We will take care of you~." He said kissed him on the forehead. "Now, why don't we play a game?"

"What game?" Dream titled his head innocently. He is very pure and innocent so he doesn't know what they are going to play with him.

Killer's mind turns into dirty when Cross said a game for Dream. Curse my dirty mind system!! He screamed inside his thought and the others does have one too.

"Let's play, Simon says, okay?" Cross pet his head.

***

Corrupt and Horror are still looking for Nightmare but no luck. They are getting so stressful and decided to give up and thought he had escape without knowing.

"He left his own poor brother here for his life, huh? What a shame..." Corrupt chuckles darkly. "Oh well, this day getting more better than yesterday. Horror let's go."

Horror nods at his boss and went back to the basement with him. He saw the others are playing Simon says with Dream. God, this kid is so pure and cute~. I'm glad we have this kid in our life.

Dream slowly forgot what happened and yawned that he is tired. Dust carried Dream up and bring him to the bean bag before kissing his forehead before saying goodnight to him.

The animatronics head back to the stage before 6am. And waiting Nightmare to return to that door, unfortunately, he is dead in the suit in the staff room. He thought it was a good idea to disguise himself as the animatronics but sadly there are springlocks in there and starting to tightening his body and crash his bones.

Blood coming out from the suit, and Nightmare had died afterwards, not even a soul in that suit.

Years later, Dream is now 20 years old and he is the guard of the pizza place after his brother's death. His family, the animatronics are very proud to raise a child, which is him. They raised him well and no one will ever take Dream away from them.

The End (No part 2 of this)