The Harmful & The Harmless Yandere (DS & SD Dreammare)

Yandere SD!Nightmare X Original!Dream X DS!Nightmare

Requested by: MoonsRosas

Note: Read the rules before you requests

***

Dream went to his friends, Delusion and Solar's meeting. There's nothing serious about the meeting. The two birds only want to show him about their brothers. That made the Dream excited. He teleported to Delusion's universe and went to his castle.

"Solar, Delusion. I'm here!" He said with his happy tone. "Sorry if I'm late, you didn't tell me what time I should go to meet you two."

"It's fine, Dream. You made it just in time." Solar said, hugging his boyfriend from behind making the other yellow bird blushed. "Aw~, is my darling blushing?"

"Shut up, Solar!" Delusion pout at him. He starting to calm himself down, as his blush faded away. "Anyways, our brothers will be here any minutes. I wonder why they take so long?" He put his hand on his hip, questioning himself.

"Let go of me, idiot." He gently push Solar away from him. "Stop being clingy today, it's not like I'm going anywhere–."

"I'm here brother!!!" A cheerful sound interrupted him, it was Delusion's brother, Midnight and he was running passed by Dream making the original Dream spin around because of his speed and fall down to the ground.

"Brother!" He jumps and hug his younger brother who is taller than him. "Thank you for inviting me for the meeting!" He snuggle him.

Delusion just only sighed and pet his back. "Brother, next time try to be careful where were you running, please? You almost run through my friend."

Dream sit up, rubs his head in pain after being pushed by Midnight by accident. He shakes his head to clear his mind and saw a hand in front of him. He looks up to see another version of Nightmare.

"You okay, little one?" He asked Dream looking at him with his dull face. He help him stand up. The guy who helped him was Moon and he is Solar's brother. As he had help him, he starting to blush when he saw Dream's face beautiful. "I'm Moon, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Midnight looks at Dream as he was about to apologize to him, but couldn't. His face was so adorable when he smile, shining bright than the sun. That made him blush.

His brother saw the two Nightmare AUs are blushing when they first met Dream and he knows they have fall in love at the first sight. But he decided to break the love at the first sight scene. "Okay you two, meet Dream. The original Dreamtale."

"It's nice to meet you Dream! I-I'm Midnight!" Midnight introduced himself to Dream with a blush on his face. "And I'm sorry for running into you. I didn't see you there."

Dream chuckles at him. "It's alright, it's only an accident. Delusion, you're very lucky that your brother still love you until now, unlike mine... Who died for a very long time ago..." He said sadly when he found out the truth about his brother's death.

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Moon said as he pet Dream's head, feeling guilty for the poor soul who lost his brother for a very long time. "I'm sure your brother who's in heaven always watching you."

"Actually... That monster told me that he abandoned me. So, yeah. He doesn't care for me until now." Dream told them with a smile at end of his sentence. "I don't care if Nightmare or my brother hate me this much, as long the negative emotion doesn't bother me I will be fine!"

Midnight hugs him as he looks at his adorable face. "But you have us, me my brother, his boyfriend and his boyfriend's brother!" He said, cheering him up.