My Experiment (SciError)

Yandere Sci X Error

Requested by: RandomThingsOfMine

Note: Read the rules before you requests

Warning: Uncomfortable at the ending

***

Error went to destroy another AU since he is completely bored of doing nothing in his Anti-Void and decided to find the AU that needs to be destroy. The portal that opens by him and entered it. To his surprised, rather outside of the place, he is inside of some sorta lab.

His head looks around the place and does not know if it's worth to destroy this AU or not but not until he meet another Sans AU that work here. And their pupils were contact to each other. "Who the hell are you?" The destroyer asked him.

"The name's Science!sans but you can call me Sci for short." Sci introduced himself to him as he fix his glasses. "Anyways what's yours? Error right? Because there are error signs around you."

"It's none of your business..." Error looks away from him. He take a few step away from him since he is too close to the scientist. "Can you stay away from me, I hate being touch."

"Ah, since you have this fear of touch. I'll respect your privacy." Sci said as he take a step back from him. "I should finish my  project. It was nice to meet you too Error." He smiled before went back to his work.

The destroyer watches the scientist walks away. He was impressed that he is very kind to him that he leaves him alone to have more space. He'll visit this AU tomorrow. This AU got his attention.

It was the next day and Error visit Sci without him, he slowly walks toward him quietly to surprised him. Sci was doing his work as he was about to pour the liquid that he made inside the tube but not until–

"Morning, Sci." Error surprised him at his back making Sci freak out until he accidentally pour too much in the tube as it makes an explosion. Error quickly step back and chuckles at him.

Sci looks behind him with a pout as his face was covered with black smoke by the explosion just now. There is a tick angry mark on his head. "Error! You shouldn't spooked me! You could have hurt yourself and me because of the explosion!"

"Sorry not sorry Sci, and your face is now like mine!" Error starting to burst out laughing at Sci's hilarious face. "Oh my, I can't stop laughing! Hahaha!"

Sci grabbed the towel as he wipes his face. "Anyways what are you doing here?" He asked while still cleaning his face.

"Visit you, why not?" Error answered with a shrug. "Besides, I'm bored doing nothing in my place."

"I see. You should have told me yesterday." Sci said as he put the towel away. "Anyways, do you want to see me doing some experiments?" He asked.

Error just nods at him as he watches Sci do his project.

***

Over time, Error visit Sci daily basis and they became a good friends with each others. Sci loves to ramble on about his experiments and likes to show his newest inventions. Error likes how Sci is a good listener and an interesting figure overall.