The Blind Love (BloodLust)

Yandere Beast!Horror X Blind!Lust

Requested by: Sdfre3qq

Note: Read the rules before you request

***

A village that lives next to a dark and terrifying forest, although it is a short way to reach a city faster, but the merchants and people of the village avoid it because everyone who entered the forest, disappeared and did not return the same day.

There was this blind skeleton, named Lust who had lost his eyes when he was born. He was blindfolded instead wearing a black glasses because no one help him. He was wandering around with his dog in the deep forest that the victims had disappeared. As he was walking, he trip himself and fall down on the ground and his face was cover with mud.

The dog had escape from its owner and runs away leaving him behind. It went to the deepest forest and try to find the way out but it was lost its way. But until the dog saw a horrific beast drinking the victim's blood and watch him drop the corpse down. It was horrified to see as the coward dog quickly run away in fear.

The beast which is as known as Horror saw the dog and saw everything as he watches it left. He follows the dog and try to catch it so he could taste the blood of it but instead of the dog who had disappeared from his sight, he found Lust who was lost.

"Fluff, where are you Fluff!" Lust called his dog name as he tries to not bump onto something hard since he cannot see. He is blind after all. "Where is my little puppy go?"

Horror walks toward him and let his victim's hand touch his cheekbone and forehead. He growls quietly and softly as he let Lust pet him. Such a nice victim. I'm going to keep you, little one.

"Fluff, is that you?" The blind skeleton asked, petting Horror and thought it was his pet. He heard a bark from him and thought it is him. "There you are Fluffy boy, don't run away from me like that."

The beast snuggles into his chest. Yes, he is so perfect. Why did someone leave this poor blind guy in my territory? Horror had ask himself he decided to bring him to his cave. He carried him up make Lust yelp in surprised.

"Wow, Fluff, I didn't know you can carry me." Lust chuckles as he let his Fluff carried him up. "You're so strong."

Horror brought him inside the cave and put him on the soft and comfy nest that he made a very long time. He lit up the fire to keep his lover warm and cozy. He doesn't have a blanket to keep him more warm so he decided to wrap Lust around him.

Lust feels the warm and cozy, soon he fall asleep on Horror's chest because of it. "Goodnight, Fluff..." He said in his sleep.

A kissed on Lust's lip by Horror. "Goodnight, my love." He whispers and fall asleep with him.

After a few days of leaving in the cave, Horror feed Lust some normal cooked beef from the cows, goat or sheep that he stole and killed them to feed his lover that he noticed he hasn't eat anything from the past few days before meeting him.

Lust could feel something weird that Fluff feeding him. Fluff is only a dog and he feed him? That doesn't make sense, there must be something wrong. He wish he could see so he could know who take care of him. He eats the meat that Horror feed him.

After eating, Horror give a bowl of clean water for his lover to drink. He watches him drinking slowly and wait for him. It's not just only a clean water, but a magic water that he found to heal someone. He wanted to help Lust to get his sight back.

Lust felt something different. He slowly takes off of his blindfold and shocked to see that he can finally see the world. He gasp in shocked and blushed when Horror is in front of his face. "You're-... You're the one who take care of me, I thought you are my dog?"

"Your coward dog just left you alone in the woods. I have to take care of you because I can feel the guilty for you." Horror said cupping his cheekbones and force to look at him. "I want to let you go after I heal you but in my heart, I want to keep you mine forever."

Lust blushed at him but looks away. "I can't... I have to back to my village, I live there and I don't mind if the village bullied me because I was blind-." He was interrupted by the beast.

"They bullied you!?" Horror roar making Lust shaking in fear and feel he cannot move. The beast growls angrily and runs to the village. "I'm going to kill you all, you cowards!"

***

Lust made it to the village and shocked to see it was been destroyed. The houses are burnt down. Many blood and unconscious bodies are laying on the dry grass. He keeps walking in fear while keep going to find Horror.

"Beast, Beast, where are you?" Lust calls him as he saw Horror and quickly hide behind the dry tree. He watches Horror holding the person's neck in fear and doesn't know how he could save them.

"Do you know the blind man?" He growls angrily as he asked the person who was losing his breathe.

"Lust? That pathetic skeleton? He's useless to everyone and doesn't deserve leaving in this world because he is blind!" The person answered his question without even thinking that made Horror killed them by ripping their neck.

He drop the body down and looks at the person's head that he killed. "He deserves everything what he has in his life, not you or anyone." Horror said as he drops the head down as he watches roll to where Lust was hiding. "Lusty~, you're here~."

Lust gasp in fear as he quickly runs away in the woods to get away from him. He looks back and shocked that Horror is chasing him. He looks in front of him and accidentally trip himself on a rock and hit his face on the ground.

He quickly looks up and turn his head to Horror who is now close to him. He watches in fear and waiting for his death but instead he kissed him. He was shocked to see but kissed back. He doesn't know why he did that but it felt so good for some reason.

Horror break the kiss and carried him to his cave. And doing something inappropriate way to make Lust pregnant.

Years has passed, a child went to her mother's room. "Mommy, are you here?" She asked opens the door widely to see her mother is with her dad.

"Yes, hunny?" The mother, which is Lust asked his daughter, Lurro with a warm smile at her. "Is there anything you want to ask?"

"How did mom meet dad? I want to know!" Lurro asked happily and want to know about their story because she need has a home work about how your parents met each other.

Lust cannot answer that question because he doesn't want to remember but his husband, Horror will, who is now as a normal skeleton.

"Of course, sweetblood. Daddy will tell you everything how your mother and I met." Horror said with a warm smile as he begins to tell the story which is a lie.

Lurro write their story on her exercise book and close it after they are done. "Thank you dad! You're the best!" She hugs them and left.

"You know, Lusty, seeing our daughter is alone without anyone rather than us, why not making another child for her~?" Horror cooed to his wife's non existent ears making Lust blushed and feel the hotness in him.

"Oh- My! Um..." Lust's face is a mess as Horror kissed him while turning himself into his true form before they make out.

Meanwhile, Lurro could hear her parents making a weird sound in their room. "... Meh, probably doing their business." She said as she looks at you and wink.

The End