The Parasite's Lover Boy (Paperfresh)

Yandere Fresh X PaperJam

Requested by: Uroldfriend

Note: Read the rules before you request

Warning: A Disturbing & Pedophile story

Aqilah: Since some people doesn't like pedophile story so I have to give it a warning, besides this is Undertale logic. Don't put hate comment here. 😣

***

PJ was living a basic life with a normal family. He is only child in the family. Ink was grateful to have him in his life. And as for Error, he doesn't mind having his son in his life but as long Ink is happy.

After a few days later, Fresh went to see PJ since Error invited him for the first time. Just being a kindly brother. When Fresh met their son, he was shocked to see how beautiful and colour he is. He found feel his soul melt because of his cuteness.

PJ was too scare when he met his uncle as he hide behind his dad's back, which is Error. "Papa, who is he?" He asked him while glance at Fresh.

"Son, meet your uncle. Uncle Fresh." Error introduced him to his brother nicely. He looks at Fresh who is zone out and blushing. He sighed at his brother before snapping out him out using his fingers on his face. "Hello, Multiverse to Fresh."

Fresh snapped out of it as he shook his head. "Sorry, I was thinking about something." He said with a tiny blush on his cheekbones in embarrassed. He looks at PJ with a warm smile.

"I'll leave you two be, Ink and I have some businesses to attend in Nightmare's castle." Error said as he opens the portal. "Kiky, let's go. We don't want to be late."

Ink kissed PJ's forehead. "Bye, sweetie. Mama and papa will be in an hours" He smile at him as he turn his head to Fresh with a creepy face. "Take care of my baby alright?"

Fresh looks at him with a sweat but nods at him that he'll protect him PJ harm as he watch Error and Ink left. He promise he'll protect him no matter what, he will also kill those people who dare to hurt him.

The little boy looks at his uncle. "So... What now?" He asked since he does not know what to do. PJ got carried by him as he watches him kissed his forehead.

"Going outside, it'll be more fun than stayin' in this house." Fresh replied with a smile on his face as his nephew blushed in embarrassment that he kissed his forehead.

Then they went off to where whatever they go before PJ's parents will return back home. Both of the skeletons are having so much fun together, and even they ate a nice creams in Outertale because that place is the best.

***

After a few days of visiting, Fresh felt something fuzzy in his soul that he wanted to keep their son all to himself. He doesn't want to share PJ. He wants to keep that little sweet boy away from everyone even from his brother and his wife.

His mind starting to lost his sanity, only left was nothing but thinking about PJ. He is now OBSESSED with Ink and Error's son. And he could feel he wanted to f-. He slapped his cheekbones to snap out of it because it was so wrong.

But still, he could feel he is drooling as he smirked secretly. He laughs maniacally. "Oh PJ, uncle Freshy is coming for you~."

After a few days later, PJ could feel that someone is stalking him. He tried to shake that feeling off but he couldn't. There is something wrong with him, whether it's just a feeling or a warning. He doesn't know anymore.

Whenever he comes back, he could still feel the eyes of his are eyes on him. He felt his body was shivering crazily, thinking of his safety. He was about to walk back home but someone knocked him out with a bat.

The boy slowly opens his eye sockets after the knock out. He sit up and gasped in shocked when he realized he was in a big bird cage. The metal bars are so thick and they are close together but he could fit his hands but not his body.

"Hello? Is somebody here?" PJ spoke while looking around if there's someone is in the room. "I'm... Scared..."

PJ is a only little innocent baby child and then he got kidnapped. He sat on the ground, hugging his both knees and cried as his face was buried in his knees. He sniffled, he wanted to go home to see his parents.

He heard the basement door is open, he turns around and surprised to see Fresh. "Uncle Fresh! Please help me get out off here!" He begs while shaking the bars. "Please! I want to see mama and papa!" He cried.

He thought Fresh could help him to get free but he got was a maniacal laugh from his uncle. "Uncle Freshy?" He was so terrified now. "What's going on?"

"Oh, Jammy, you are so innocent and naive, you don't want what is going on here." Fresh said with a soft but dark tone. He walks toward him as he cupped his nephew cheekbones. "I want to keep you all by myself. You are so special to me."

Fresh unlocked the door as he walks toward him. PJ falls to the ground as he crawls behind him as he was trapped. The parasite skeleton show his true self when he takes out his glasses and reveal himself to PJ.

"Pa- Parasite!?" PJ was shocked to see as he feel his body cannot move. He watches Fresh lean down against his size. He doesn't know what's going until he screamed in fear when he did that to him.

Meanwhile, Ink was getting worry about his son. Error comfort him that he and his crew will find their son. He kissed his wife's forehead and tells everything will be okay but Ink knew something will gone wrong with their son.

He prays to the creators to protect PJ from those kidnappers doing some bad stuff to him but his pray isn't acceptable.

PJ was crying that Fresh had done to him. He covered himself with a blanket to prevent himself from feeling cold. He called his mother and his father to save him and hoping one day someone will save him.

The End