Trapped As A Child Forever (Bad Sanses X Star Sanses)

Yandere Bad Sanses X Children!Star Sanses

Requested by: TheSparkleUnicorn1 & Mangelfiquette

Note: Read the rules before you request

Part 2 of Our Little Stars

***

Ever since the little star got trapped in Nightmare's castle as children, they did not lose hope. They will still trying to turn themselves back to normal and get back to their boyfriends.

Dream was asleep on Nightmare's lap as his brother was reading a book to make the little one fall asleep. The king of fear noticed his brother is asleep. He carried him up and bring him to their room. Killer was there fixing Dream's crib.

"Done, boss." Killer told him as he move aside so Nightmare can put their little lover in the crib. Once Nightmare did, Killer put anti-magic bracelet on Dream's wrist to prevent from teleportation and blocked the top using a wooden and stack of books.

For Blueberry, he was doing find with his two yandere. Horror was feeding his cook for his young lover. Dust was holding him so he won't escape. They were fine for the two little twinkle Star Sanses.

But as for Ink, he was struggling as he was being hold by Error. "Let me go you ****er!!" He cussed at him making the destroyer spank his non existent butt several times. "Ow! Ow!" He yelped in pain. "Stop! That's hurt!!"

"Language, Inky." The destroyer said to him as he done spanking him. "Do as we say, or you want your boyfriends to die~."

Ink remembered about Gin. "Wait! No! Don't kill him!" He begged as he was still struggling to break free.

"Be a good boy, Inky and let Cross take you a bath." Error said as he brought  him to the bathroom with Cross in it.

***

Lust, Fell and Gin noticed that their boyfriends are missing for few days already and they are looking for them. Gin was calling Ink if he can answer his phone but all he got was blackmail.

"Inky, where the hell are you?" He whispers as he was worried for him. "You and your friends been gone for days and we still cannot find you..." He went to Ink's place and open the door that it was unlock. He went inside to investigate to find done evidence.

He checked everywhere until he saw a glowing book on Ink's desk. He walks toward it and open it. He gasped in shocked that he got a message from Ink.

Gin, can you see my message in this magical book? Try to write it back!

Gin grabbed the pen next to the book and wrote on the book.

Yes Inky, I'm here! Where are you and what happened??!

He waited for him to answer. "Please answer, please answer..." He whispers as the page glow, knowing Ink is writing back.

Gin! You're here! My friends and I got kidnapped and trap in Nightmare's castle and turn us into children. There is a grow up potion somewhere in there and you must find it. I got the map and I'll draw it here for you.

He watches Ink drew a map on the book. He carried the book up and wrote back to Ink to thanks him.

Thank you, Ink. Don't worry we'll be there right away and save you.